Warhawk21702

Jailbreak 1 - Gunslinger Ban Appeal

The gunslinger being re-added was a mistake. I know the ban was removed to to popular opinion, but it's out of control. Engineers on JailBreak are running out of their cells shooting the blues. It's a massacre. Please ban the gunslinger. The glitch is too OP to have unbanned. Or, if not, fix the glitch. The people who just like ruining peoples fun and rebeling would just say "No! This is fun!" but its not. People who like being on blue are getting so annoyed (including me) with these engis coming out of there cells fully equiped with pistols and shotguns.

Ok, I've found the reason that people are getting ammo. Banned weapons. The gunslinger was banned, and now it causes ammo gen. The soda popper was banned, and it gives the use of mad milk. Get the idea? Please fix this glitch.

Yes, if you have the gunslinger then you start with the whatever primary and secondary you chose with full ammo. The clip is fully loaded. Same with scouts that I've seen. Hatric glitched as a scout and said he equiped the sodapopper and was able to have a mad milk.

From what I've seen, normally banned weapons give you ammo.