Dr.tega - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

Staff Name:

Dr.Tega

Staff's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:35872175

Evidence:

First thing Tega is did,is kill me while resized and having Godmode.

CIdqHSu

erZDnPN

I was cool with it aslong as he doesn't do it again.

Later on he went Soldier as I am and said that he is better than me and challenged me

2q8MQTR

Mid-fight,I realized he wasn't taking damage I thought it was lag.

second time I was 100% sure I hit him and turned out he had god mode.

98BKMPh

This happens alot,I usually try to avoid making these posts but when it starts to annoy me alot,I have to do something about it,do something about this situation.

In my defense, the spy thing, I can apoligise for. There were few of us on just messing around, I became a small spy and everyone was laughing... the moment I teased by backstabbing someone... he got mad... I said I was sorry. (he did not take a screen shot of the conversation that took place afterwards)

and the Soldier thing... he is only mad cause he lost :/

I know not to kill anyone in god mode... ask xG:M| Flareon, they play with me alot and know I would never do that... even ask xG:M ๖ۣۜKypari.

I know I was rude with my reposnce to winning :( so Ill apoligise for that too.

Lastly, you could ask anyone who knows ManlyDuck, and they will know he does get mad alot.

I shall end with "I am sorry, ManlyDuck If I made you upset :(

I can show you the whole conversation,either way you are still lying,you do know that there are more than one person in the server espicially one who saw you kill me with god mode so don't try to ward of the situation,and it's not the first time you killed me with god mode and having resize shit, I am done with you abusing and ruining my enjoyment

I still stand my ground because you did something wrong.

I have stated I am sorry, and you know deep down what happened... Arguing about this anymore will just make you more mad... and I want to be someone people enjoy playing with.

What the Moderators and Admins think is up to them. I will accept anything that happens... regardless, I know they will make the right decision.

If you agree with Duck, then so be it... I will take any punishment given to me.

If you agree with me, I will ensure all of xG this will never happen again.

Though it was only for fun, it is still abuse in the end. You haven't been banned for abuse before, so it's only a warning for now.

-1 to be banned

+1 for 1st strike

:waving: Hi @ManlyDuck

@Rejects

+1 he abused and that is no lie, people who abuse should have there donator stripped from them even on the first offence.

@Rejects @kbraszzz

actually changing to 0 for now, not that much evidence and no demo to show if he was in god mode from what i see.

Interesting chat logs. I'll stay neutral, however, I want you to know how to put images on forums.

If you right click on the imgur image itself, you need to hit "Copy image location" and then paste that into the image thing. It's the difference between:

CIdqHSu

and

ai.imgur.com_CIdqHSu.thumb.jpg.e16cdd0260a30316240396a0bf0bb774.jpg

+1 Ya, This shouldn't even deserve a warning. Killing while resized (small) is one thing. But doing it in buddha is what tops the cake. @Nomulous Any input?