Richydonthack - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

The Groose Is Loose

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:76025650

Information:

I am banned from all xeno gamer servers until today with me being able to join #2 jailbreak I have a microphone now and will no longer cause trouble.

Still banned from blu though.

You were perm'd and it was Kbraszz's decision. Our minds have not changed. -1

Others who posted in your old thread: @Dethman @Kypari @Bach @Tekage

Important people who need to see this: @kbraszzz @Rejects

This is Miles Edgeworth, btw. He crashed a server due to death spamming.

Also, thanks for letting us know that you aren't perm'd from our servers, that will be fixed ASAP.

Oh god.

Miles, you made a fatal mistake. You were warned plenty of times by numerous staff to stop spamming death n' stuff. However, you ignored staff and continued to break rules, which resulted in you crashing the server. Honestly? It's been a while. He clearly seems dedicated to getting unbanned.

Staying neutral.

HOLY FUCK PLEASE NO -1

You crashed the server so many times to the point Jailbreak 1 crashed numerous times. You don't deserve to be unbanned, you where very disrespectful and racist towards everyone. PLEASE DONT UNBAN HIM

-1. Also you can't have more than 100% of something. You can not physically make more of something out of nothing

>inb4 some science fuck tries to prove me otherwise

BUT I'M NOT A MEMBER SO I MEAN THIS TECHNICALLY DOESN'T EVEN COUNT

-1 Not that it seems like you are going to have a chance of being unbanned anyway, but I remember you being EXTREMELY rude to staff and racist, I don't see a reason for you to want to play on our servers in the first place.

Wow. This guy must have been a really bad person to crash a server and get perma-banned from every single server in tf2 division. Then again I'm a non-member so ignore this comment

If you really wanna bet that I will keep on doing all of this bad stuff you can unban me and if i keep it up you can ban me again and have 110% chance of me not being unbanned.

Yea? NO. -1