LEGIT

Welp, This Happened Last Night.

What do you think caused this VAC Ban?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think caused this VAC Ban?

• Hacking
    • Getting Hacked
    • You lied to VALVe
    • You trolled us

fakevacban.thumb.PNG.6fe38a7e03cf11f7b2ea2132b12dfb9c.PNG

Well, this is it. after 7 years of gaming, this has finally come to an end to my account. It's really sad, as this happened at 12 in the morning (12:01 AM), as I was gaming too hard playing some CS:GO. I tried 360 trickscoping this one guy for a video I was recording just for fun at night, then at around 11:59, is the end of time for my account. Yes, it's a VAC BAN, I GOT VAC BANNED FOR 360 TRICKSCOPING. I know, VAC Bans are delayed, but the reason why I got VAC Banned is I think is because of 2009 where I accidently said my password on a server, which isn't allowed. VAC Bans are delayed and this guy someone hacked me but never changed my password. Well, this is the end of my gaming experience

ACCOUNT DETAIL HISTORY:

2008: Beginning of Time

2009: Played mostly F2P games

2010: Same thing

2011: Played TF2, was into it because it was really fun

2012: Bought Some STEAM Games (GMOD, TERRARIA, CS:GO)

2013: Got into Steam Trading

2014: Started Recording awesome videos

2014 XG: First Started Playing XG

Christmas 2014: Got a total of 80 games in my account after all those years

2015 before VAC: Still playing some TF2

2015 with VAC: The end of Account

To be honest, I had alot of fun here, no matter what the cause of life is. I loved STEAM and VALVe, and there is no time of trying to get started on a new account. Well, time to say goodbye to STEAM.

Don't worry, I'll still be online playing some GMOD at the time being.

*too late, I trolled the f**k out of you

My friend got vac'd for a week. I dont know how or why. Vac bans are really supposed to be temporary, so he got lucky.

my alt got vac banned because my friend was playing csgo comp with it and was hacking. he didnt tell me he was hacking, so i thought i was vac'd for no reason.

Valve's customer service is the worst there is.

Not really. They actually have helped me and my friend a lot when he got hacked. He was hacked twice, and they are only supposed to give items back once, but they did both times. They respond to me in around a day.

Not really. They actually have helped me and my friend a lot when he got hacked. He was hacked twice, and they are only supposed to give items back once, but they did both times. They respond to me in around a day.

Still way worse than Blizz's.

Also, just to remind you, that VAC Ban was only for CS:GO, not for everything else. I was really lucky that VALVe didn't remove any of my TF2 items.