+1 Knows the rules, been consistent on our servers including newer ones. also juggernaut.

Please vouch validly.

-------------------------

Nice and active +1

A:8/10

M:8/10

Is extremly annoying, likes to argue, is immature, tells people how to play the game (in a negative way, though) and likes to spam votekick. -1

It would be a shame to see him with the xG tag.

A:10

M:3

I saw him today too. Abusing votekick system and telling people to play the game in a negative way isn't a good idea. Especialy in front of a admin. And he also has the balls to argue with the admins or mods.

A:7/10

M:2/10

Oh hai, I know you, your pretty nice and you actually play jailbreak good attachFull21254

attachFull21253

A: 8

M: 8.234

Um based off of reading these other ratings im very curious if I misjudged you or not I will be subtracting my +1 for now and staying neutral unless you demostrate behavior that isn't what Bello and others have complained about.

Um based off of reading these other ratings im very curious if I misjudged you or not I will be subtracting my +1 for now and staying neutral unless you demostrate behavior that isn't what Bello and others have complained about.

Just for future reference: don't let other (directly or indirectly) persuade your vouch. It's what YOU think of the user. But your vouch is your vouch.

Just for future reference: don't let other (directly or indirectly) persuade your vouch. It's what YOU think of the user. But your vouch is your vouch.

I was going to mention something like this, I've seen behavior like what bello has described but in short periods otherwise he has been fine, clearly he does it more then I thought, so I misjudged i would not let another's opinion influence my own but boost what I was currently thinking if that makes any sense, toxxicgaming isn't someone I am relatively close to which is why it was easier for me to change my mind quickly

Looks like he was an owner of another clan called TTS or something. Also -1 he abuses votekick/ban and harasses others.

A:8/10

M:4/10