BillyMaysNoaimb

Billymaysnoaimbot - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

2spoopy4mem

Steam ID:

Information:

So, I got banned like 10 mins ago and i love playing on this server, I made this acccount to get unbanned. I believe i was banned because i was extremely good as sniper, and they banned me b/c i had no hats on, and my skill level. I assure you i have no hacks, i have over 1,000 hours in this game. and i just want unbanned...

You were obviously aimbotting. Me, @Dethman , and @Flareon were all there to see it. There were 3 instances where the cross hair was COMPLETELY away from the target and you got the head shot. We doubted it at first, but it was pretty obvious the longer we watched.

Oh yeah, you were aimbotting I watched you way before the other mod and admin came on the server and most of the other team said you were using aimbot. By the way you twitched so much as sniper. @Dethman

OK, you almost got away with it but the last 4 shots where all headshots and completely away from the crosshair. I understand skill and even lag but this was just obvious -1

You didn't provide any actual proof to protest your ban appeal. I remember everyone complaining about you in TS, so I cannot release your ban. Sorry man.

I'll leave this open for another day so we can get a few more opinions on this.

You were obviously aimbotting. Me, @Dethman , and @Flareon were all there to see it. There were 3 instances where the cross hair was COMPLETELY away from the target and you got the head shot. We doubted it at first, but it was pretty obvious the longer we watched.

That is server lag for the most part.

I trust all three of the moderators that were there to see it, but I just don't believe him aimbotting with almost 50 good games on his account. He has almost 2000 hours in TF2, and on top of that, he's in a group called "Sharpshooters" which leads me to believe that he would actually be practicing his aim across multiple games. If you guys have a video I can watch, it'd be pretty easy for me to tell.

Here's an aimbot for reference. I will stay neutral, I'm just not convinced. And yes, it is possible to miss with an aimbot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22NgbEtvh7Y

Your case isn't looking so good anymore. I cross referenced your STEAM ID with multiple different clans. Turns out, you are perm'd in two other communities as well. The reasons are strange, but it seems like you were trolling.

However, it looks like you play sniper a lot, according to another clan's GameME, and you had your name as "notusingaimbot,getgud"

I'll post screenshots. At this point, it's looking like you are just a troll that is good at sniper.

ai.gyazo.com_407dbc1f8de35ef29e0e4834996652b7.png.0caa115eace2400cd49dbfb26d198d94.png

ai.gyazo.com_ac8ab8bf25fa32adb36074a16d4cfb2d.thumb.png.5a51e585d50d55f5ae632a5f6f9eefa9.png

ai.gyazo.com_87116cfca242898cad9838576593139d.thumb.png.21711722a42a8f2c0fa00fa073962a1b.png

Damn y'all don't read guidelines. I'm pretty sure when you perm someone for hacking u make a demo first. That way ban appeals aren't as complicated. Soo, who took a demo? No one? Or did someone do it?

I can garentee there was no lag on the server atm. Me and Dethman saw the same thing at the same exact time and we both went "OMG" at the same time too lol. The head shot before Dethman banned him was WAAAAY far away from the crosshair before the scout jumper out of his sight. He didn't move his view, he just shot and got the kill (head shot, mind you) Again, I'll draw a repensentaion when I get home.

Damn y'all don't read guidelines. I'm pretty sure when you perm someone for hacking u make a demo first. That way ban appeals aren't as complicated. Soo, who took a demo? No one? Or did someone do it?

what he said, if you ever want to perm someone for hacking, not only do you need other mods/admins to double check, someone has to take a demo.

there is no feasible way to prove that I don't have an aimbot. but there is a very simple way to prove that I do, if you record a demo. also, innocent until proven guilty in here, so if you have no demo other than someone (even other mods/admins) saying he used aimbots, this permaban is invalid [uSERGROUP=29]@Division Manager[/uSERGROUP] [uSERGROUP=5]@Division Leader[/uSERGROUP] [uSERGROUP=23]@Community Leader[/uSERGROUP]