Hidingmaster

Opinion On Recent Events

So just wondering, why has Iggy not been discussed in the slightest about getting his bans changed as well? Certain people fought feverishly for vector, but somehow forgot the idea of fair punishments. Iggy was way less of an issue than vector was, yet he gets stuck with a worse punishment because of bias or what?

[uSERGROUP=23]@Community Leader[/uSERGROUP] @Moosty @metalslug53 @Dethman @kbraszzz @Kyoko @Ohstopyou @Rejects @Nomulous @Rhododendron

Because some people understand what they've done and will deal with it accordingly. Other players will use some puppets/secrets they know to gain control over others, and do anything to get what they want. That's just my view on this, people have immediate change of hearts. If we have to be fair and democratic and stuff, Iggy should have a reduced ban as well.

tbh we should just forget about all this stuff

what has been done is done no point in arguing

move on and get along with each other :D

~Life advice with Insane~

So just wondering, why has Iggy not been discussed in the slightest about getting his bans changed as well? Certain people fought feverishly for vector, but somehow forgot the idea of fair punishments. Iggy was way less of an issue than vector was, yet he gets stuck with a worse punishment because of bias or what?

[uSERGROUP=23]@Community Leader[/uSERGROUP] @Moosty @metalslug53 @Dethman @kbraszzz @Kyoko @Ohstopyou @Rejects @Nomulous @Rhododendron

That was my point exactly, even though iggy had a massive increase in trolling on the forums and TS. Iggy still gets a harsher punishment than Vector.

Vector has been around a lot longer, and has caused a lot more problems over a longer period.

Iggy hasn't been around as long, and only started becoming an issue within the last couple months.

Weird.

Edit:

I'm not saying that what anyone did was right. Both still deserved to be banned.

Anything said on Vector can be applied to Iggy and he should receive the same treatment. The only reason this would not apply is if Iggy was banned in the past (very recently) or if he had additional reasons. If neither of those apply, we should give Iggy the same treatment. I was (mis?)informed that Iggy was banned for additional reasons.