Goblin

Extreme Makeover: Jailbreak Edition / Gub's Guide To Jailbreak

or admins :D but yeah we should have like toggled votes then turn it on to spice things up.

can mods start votes

Isnt Genocide day against the rules already, like Holocaust day and "Kill reds day."

I also thought of a wee game, very simple.

Hale:- Give a blue boosted Hp which the reds have to fight all across the map. Red that kills hale gets LR. (The blue can only use melee)

Isnt Genocide day against the rules already, like Holocaust day and "Kill reds day."

I also thought of a wee game, very simple.

Hale:- Give a blue boosted Hp which the reds have to fight all across the map. Red that kills hale gets LR. (The blue can only use melee)

what about the other blues ?

If it is possible could we get custom skins for the reds like jumpsuits or something so it looks like a legit prison feeling

I like to put the reds in a game. (Box game, for example) And make them do jeopardy. The first..3, 5, 6 whatever, who get it right, are allowed to leave. Once the rebels are dead, and the right people are out. I start the game and carry on with the day while they all die in the box game.

Made another new game. So far it's been called "Jpie gift game"

It's like gift game except the red chooses a BLUE to recieve the gift.

Gifts can be like...Suicide... melee fight a red....play dodgeball with a red. 2 v 2 melee fight. etc etc.