realBelloWaldi

Sgt. Assaults/stan Laurels Inactivity Thread

@BelloWaldi if you wonder why I connected on Steam at 13:56 it's because I forgot to close steam on my phone. I connected to the wi-fi's school to watch a retarded video called MLG Telebubbies. After I connected to the wi-fi, Steam connected too. I didn't realized I closed it.

FYI, I am making from my laptop. But that doesn't mean I will come back and this thread is a crappy joke. No. I wouldn't done such retarded thing. I got my laptop back because tomorrow I have a inspection at informatics and I was choosen to participate as a student in that "special'' hour. I explained that to my father and he agreed. I have to do informatics exercises with C++.

I only went here to explain this mistake with Bello and why I was active on the forums for a few minutes.

So gentlemen see you again on July 15. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7ry4cx6HfY

@BelloWaldi if you wonder why I connected on Steam at 13:56 it's because I forgot to close steam on my phone. I connected to the wi-fi's school to watch a retarded video called MLG Telebubbies. After I connected to the wi-fi, Steam connected too. I didn't realized I closed it.

FYI, I am making from my laptop. But that doesn't mean I will come back and this thread is a crappy joke. No. I wouldn't done such retarded thing. I got my laptop back because tomorrow I have a inspection at informatics and I was choosen to participate as a student in that "special'' hour. I explained that to my father and he agreed. I have to do informatics exercises with C++.

I only went here to explain this mistake with Bello and why I was active on the forums for a few minutes.

So gentlemen see you again on July 15. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7ry4cx6HfY

We'll miss you :c