Tanner

Tanner - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

The Great Bambino

Steam ID:

Information:

I was banned from blue on Jail Break #1 because 1 mass freekilled 3 people. The reason I did this is because a I was getting pissed off at the reds cause there saying you suck and never play this game again. I am just saying I am sorry and it will NEVER happen again.

I say -1, You are not a bad person but mass freekill is not acceptable. I say wait about another 2-3 months and maybe people will give you a second chance :) (just my suggestion)

I said I would unban you after a couple months, but for providing that reason, I would rather not. You can't just go on a rampage and kill everyone because someone drops a spoon or says you suck.

Just hope you know that it is just a game, people will try to get you mad. You broke a big server rule because of this and you are caught in a pickle in a way. As a blu you should have read the MOTD and read the entire list, yes it is lengthy but it is worth knowing before you end up in the situation you are in now. In a couple months you should make another ban protest so we can see that you have improved and that we know you will not mass freekill again and not be a rule breaker. I will be happy to +1 when/if you do so.

Tanner's been pretty helpful over the past few days contacting me whenever there are issues on JB. I know he wants to do right by our clan and help out to show that he genuinely cares.

But, that being said, he's admitted to the very reason he was banned from being CT in the first place. Sorry Tanner, but we've got to keep the ban in place.

Perhaps in the future, things can be reassessed. Continue contributing to a healthy Jailbreak experience. Hell, apply for xG membership and contribute to the clan if you are old enough. Show everyone else that you care and perhaps some day in the future we can re-evaluate the ban.

~Closed.