No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active:

1.5 years

Further Information:

I have been here for a long time and gotten admins when they of which were needed. And have obeyed all rules here ever since i got here except for accidentally doing something wrong with noclip via donator because i was never told that it wasn't allowed that of which i haven't done anything since.

-1 1. Not actually 19,

2. Bought me a B.M.O.C a long time ago with parents credit card without permission and got old account banned. (I have witnesses to support my claim) Had to pay $75 out of my pocket to recover steam privaleges for about 3 months before permed when i suspected he stole again.

-1 1. Not actually 19,

2. Bought me a B.M.O.C a long time ago with parents credit card without permission and got old account banned. (I have witnesses to support my claim) Had to pay $75 out of my pocket to recover steam privaleges for about 3 months before permed when i suspected he stole again.

Holy shit.

-1 1. Not actually 19,

-1 can confirm. I don't think he even meets the age requirement.

Remaining neutral on this one. Frost has been a long-time member, but the debacle with Banana Shoes is pretty iffy. That caused a lot of headaches for a good friend of mine, and it didn't end well in his favor. T.T

I'll leave it at this I've stayed away from banana a long time to not bring anything up and to forget it I earned the money for said item and he has no proof of which that is my age and he has a grudge that of which I could care about anymore over a bit of money I offered to give him money to repay it cause I didn't know what happened and he declined I will leave this be now

-1 1. Not actually 19,

-1 I remember the Bmoc event happening and I doubt he's 19.