PatientZero

Get_bliz - Team Fortress 2

w

I rather do this: if they are a known scammer and they join the trade server, they get the [scammer] tag and they also get permanently muted/gagged.

Permanently gagged or muted? That's not a good idea at all. They wouldn't even be able to speak about non-trade related things.

Getting tagged here and if this is accusing me of my scammer tag, then I could agree some punishment should be in place. In my own defense, I have resolved and calmed down my scammer tag by building a trust within this community. As well my scammer tag was beyond a year ago, I talked with the owner of SourceOP to discuss my scammer tag and he believes that I've changed now, but he won't change my tag due to that being set as a precedent for future tags. He doesn't want to take the risk of anything. I have built my own trust with people, and @Rhododendron and I have loan lump sums of money from each other and he can trust me with it.

Ergo, my own personal standpoint of this. He should have a tag that shows he's a high risk trader and to trade under caution. So he could potentially build up trust within this community, you can't just say someone leaving jail for murder will murder someone immediately. People change, and if we can set this precedent where people can have a chance or retribution in this clan, they should. I know I have, Brian could've easily banned me, and other DM/DLs when they found out about my tag and I became a moderator. They didn't, which is good for me.

That's my $0.02.

EDIT: I know this is thousands of dollars and mine was barely hundreds. Though I'm saying this to set a precedent for any future issues like myself.

I rather do this: if they are a known scammer and they join the trade server, they get the [scammer] tag and they also get permanently muted/gagged.

Is there a way to make them unable to trade people in the server? Like from the menu I mean? IDK if that is accessible for plugins and such or not...

From what I'm hearing, we all agree that he should be banned and that this plugin should be added. He has been permanently banned from all servers. He was mouthing off to members about how he had stolen his pan, so that was the final straw. I consulted with Kbraszzle and we both agreed that it is a federal crime (Grand Larceny), and that we should not be allowing someone like that to hang around with the community.

I'm leaving the thread open for further input.

BANNED