Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Killer

Offender's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:64362635

Rules Broken:

Guy with spin hack and spammed lmaobox

Evidence:

The spin.dem is a demo of him using spin hack.

Pls perm.

spin.dem

5aa4c25ed67c3_ScreenShot2015-05-31at6_41_01PM.png.7a98b741269da612d6976664adb8bd3d.png

I reviewed the demo, and considering how he is landing all of his shots while spinning around crazily, something is definitely fishy. We already have rules in place that say if you spam that kind of shit in the chat, you are at risk for ban. Also, it doesn't help his case that he already has a VAC ban.

I'll wait for @kbraszzz @metalslug53 @Moosty or @Rejects to voice their opinion. I vote to change his ban to a perma.

I reviewed the demo, and considering how he is landing all of his shots while spinning around crazily, something is definitely fishy.

Fishy....

Just Fishy...

Not gonna say "He is hacking"?

But no you're just gonna leave it at fishy...

+1 For perm there is no way he is NOT hacking.

Should have permed him yourself for the LMAObox advertising. +1

Something has changed in the admin permissions that prevent mods from perming. He told me that he couldn't, so he was going to post a ban increase request.

Something has changed in the admin permissions that prevent mods from perming. He told me that he couldn't, so he was going to post a ban increase request.

Weird, I don't remember having any issues myself, but i honestly cant remember the last time i permed outside of teamban....

I couldn't find any bans on the guy on SB so I figured he didn't ban him at all.

Weird, I don't remember having any issues myself, but i honestly cant remember the last time i permed outside of teamban....

I couldn't find any bans on the guy on SB so I figured he didn't ban him at all.

That's why I said something changed :]

It's under "CONSOLE"

Matsi. You're an admin.

I think mods can perm teamban but cannot perm regular unless the guy left to my understanding. I think mods could kick the guy then perm through ban disconnected or something. Anyways +1 for perm

I think mods can perm teamban but cannot perm regular unless the guy left to my understanding. I think mods could kick the guy then perm through ban disconnected or something. Anyways +1 for perm

Still, it's a lot of hoops to jump through. Hina did the right thing.

~Closed

Edited by Ohstopyou (see edit history)