Scootaloo

I Don't Get On As Much As I Want To Anymore....=(

So, over the past few weeks, some of you may have noticed that my activity levels have reached an all-time low. Well, I just wanted to post this as a bit of an update as to why that is.

As many of you are aware, my wifey is very much pregnant again. It's getting pretty damn close to her due date, and these days money is pretty tight when it comes to our budget, so this has led to me seeking out employment over the summer while I am out of school. Said job is absorbing pretty much all of my free time. If I'm not at home taking care of my child and wife, or I'm not at work busting my ass, I'm usually sleeping.

That being said, I obviously don't get to game nearly as much as I was during the school year. I AM still pretty active on forums, dealing with issues that crop up every now and then, but my in-game and my Teamspeak activity have taken a dive.

That isn't to say that this is permanent. For the remainder of the summer, I may or may not be able to immediately answer calls for Admins in game, and I may not be on Teamspeak to talk with you guys, but I am available on the forums, as I am making sure to check here at least 2-3 times a day. So, if ever you need me, it's probably best if you send me a message through the forums, as that's where I'll most likely respond.

Sorry that it's come to this, but as you all know, family is the utmost important priority. Gotta do for them first.

Hopefully I'll have time free up and I'll be able to gallivant once again with you spergs on our beloved servers. Message me if you need me! :D

Oh good you're not leaving, thank god. Anyways, good luck with your baby and if you know, is it a boy or a girl? And have you thought of what you wanted to name it?

The child will be named after the great and powerful, SupremeWolf.

All shitty jokes aside I hope things go well with you and your family. Good luck scoots.