STEAM_0:0:96697231

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Time Active:

I have been on the TS a couple of times.

Further Information:

I am currently recruiting for a team in the game called 'Orion: Prelude' and have gotten many applications over the past couple of days. We are looking for a place to host a way for us to communicate over voice chat and I remembered this server that my friend has brought me to a couple of times in the past.

I don't think there's any problem doing this in the public channels on the server. Correct me if I'm wrong and help this kid out. [uSERGROUP=23]@Community Leader[/uSERGROUP]

I don't think there's any problem doing this in the public channels on the server. Correct me if I'm wrong and help this kid out. [uSERGROUP=23]@Community Leader[/uSERGROUP]

It should not be a problem, we have scrim and game channels as well as community channels. Should be accessed by everyone for any purpose.

Yes you can use public channels. If you would like for a donation of 25$ you can PURCHASE your own TeamSpeak Channel within our server. This will be your own channel that you will run and own, no member of XenoGamers will have the right to interfere with the channel. As well, you can add as many sub channels as you may. If you have any questions please feel free to message me or @Rhododendron