jrulez8

Jrulez8 - Team Fortress 2

Not a death threat. Telling someone to do it themselves and a threat are two different things. but of course, server biased again. What he said on mic was WAY worse, and everyone who was on agrees. But I digress. No point in arguing with you guys.

Not a death threat. Telling someone to do it themselves and a threat are two different things. but of course, server biased again. What he said on mic was WAY worse, and everyone who was on agrees. But I digress. No point in arguing with you guys.

It's like arguing with a brick wall. You think we don't know our own rules? This entire thread is actually laughable.

So is the fact that your admins think they're hot stuff because they have a title on a server. Anyways, is there a way to delete this thread? I'm done wasting time with morons like you.

Alright, there's no point in arguing with this guy, we've blocked him off at every turn, he told us to ban him, he made threats and insulted staff, we have the proof, he's just typing away to provoke a response. We can drop the conversation and ban him now.

You told him to go kill himself and hoping for his parents to die. So yeah, death threat.

So is the fact that your admins think they're hot stuff because they have a title on a server. Anyways, is there a way to delete this thread? I'm done wasting time with morons like you.

No sir. It will be closed in the morning when one of the DL's or DM's extend your ban into a perm. It's late night and nobody is really on as of right now. But yes, it will be closed in the morning.

Before I go to bed actually, I would like to formally apologize before i get my perma ban as I am fully aware that I acted horribly immature, and I will indeed miss playing on these servers. If there is anything I could do in order to get my ban lifted, I'll be up for it. If that does happen, I'll ensure myself to no longer misbehave on the server. But as it seems I am pretty boned. Anyway, I'm truly sorry for acting like such a dick, as I didn't realize it until review of this thread. Thanks.

so much Smh at this thread +1 to a perm -1 to unban

Very interesting character on this guy. If you've actually been on the servers that long congratulations, maybe on the next server you'll be a little better of a person and learn from this. Have a wonderful steam experience sir, respect is a marvelous thing, and honesty is too.

P.S. Like how he Admitted to Demonic in those logs that he disrespected a "nobody" as he's just one guy, when in his protest he yelled at Demonic for not 'respecting all mod or not'

The Thread is real.

just smh, smh

so much Smh at this thread +1 to a perm -1 to unban

Very interesting character on this guy. If you've actually been on the servers that long congratulations, maybe on the next server you'll be a little better of a person and learn from this. Have a wonderful steam experience sir, respect is a marvelous thing, and honesty is too.

P.S. Like how he Admitted to Demonic in those logs that he disrespected a "nobody" as he's just one guy, when in his protest he yelled at Demonic for not 'respecting all mod or not'

The Thread is real.

just smh, smh

I kinda get the point already lol. Like I said, didn't realize how much a dick I was being until i reviewed it all. Sucks to get banned but I understand why I was banned. No need to add on to it at this point. I'm already in "submission" lmao.

Before I go to bed actually, I would like to formally apologize before i get my perma ban as I am fully aware that I acted horribly immature, and I will indeed miss playing on these servers. If there is anything I could do in order to get my ban lifted, I'll be up for it. If that does happen, I'll ensure myself to no longer misbehave on the server. But as it seems I am pretty boned. Anyway, I'm truly sorry for acting like such a beef n' fixin, as I didn't realize it until review of this thread. Thanks.

Please check this thread. If you do either activity and post it in the 'Ban Protest' part of our forums, you will be unbanned no matter the length of the ban, or what you did to get the ban. Good luck.

Want To Get Unbanned? | Xeno Gamers

Welp, the only one I'd remotely even think about doing is the donating 10 dollars one because 10 bucks is easy to make. Not bothering to look like an idiot on video for a server.