jrulez8

Jrulez8 - Team Fortress 2

lmfao. You're kidding right? You act like an ass on servers, and then on forums, shit talking staff and members alike, and then you think apologizing is gonna help?

+1 for Perm @Moosty @metalslug53 @Rejects @kbraszzz @Ohstopyou

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p12coHOA51Q

If you liked the server so much. Probably should've acted better.

lmfao. You're kidding right? You act like an butt on servers, and then on forums, fudge talking staff and members alike, and then you think apologizing is gonna help?

+1 for Perm @Moosty @metalslug53 @Rejects @kbraszzz @Ohstopyou

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p12coHOA51Q

If you liked the server so much. Probably should've acted better.

Never said I thought apologizing would work. Just felt like apologizing. No reason to be so hostile.

It seems like this shitfest is handled mostly... though I would like to comment on a few things that I think need to be handled better...

First... why are you handing out 1 week bans for disrespect to people with no previous ban history..... @Flareon Those should be 6 hr bans at the most, increasing if they are repeat offenders....

Second... It would be nice if staff would not punish people and call it "admin disrespect" as being an admin does not make you more special than a normal player.... there is no such rule as "admin disrespect" or "disrespecting staff" the rule is "disrespect" it applies to anyone and everyone.... please don't only enforce it when the disrespect is towards a staff member.... enforce it when anyone is disrespecting anyone, and enforce it the same way all the time. calling a staff member a nazi is no different than calling the warden a nazi when he's being super strict.... seriously, put some thought into what you're considering disrespect and at the same time, think of what you say to other people and try to work on your faults... try not to do something tomorrow that you punished someone else for today.... (this is not directed at anyone, but at everyone in general)

It seems like this fudgefest is handled mostly... though I would like to comment on a few things that I think need to be handled better...

First... why are you handing out 1 week bans for disrespect to people with no previous ban history..... @Flareon Those should be 6 hr bans at the most, increasing if they are repeat offenders....

Second... It would be nice if staff would not punish people and call it "admin disrespect" as being an admin does not make you more special than a normal player.... there is no such rule as "admin disrespect" or "disrespecting staff" the rule is "disrespect" it applies to anyone and everyone.... please don't only enforce it when the disrespect is towards a staff member.... enforce it when anyone is disrespecting anyone, and enforce it the same way all the time. calling a staff member a nazi is no different than calling the warden a nazi when he's being super strict.... seriously, put some thought into what you're considering disrespect and at the same time, think of what you say to other people and try to work on your faults... try not to do something tomorrow that you punished someone else for today.... (this is not directed at anyone, but at everyone in general)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Also when mods ban them because someone does not like how they are doing there job, i have seen some guy say that the mods are really bad and don't know how to do there job and one will ask me how long to ban him for? How about you stop being pussies and actually hear the guy out in a pm or something instead of banning because he thinks you suck at being a mod. That means we all should be banned because ALL of us think at least one person is a bad mod/admin.

Also, i think @diabeetus said that those threats should be a gag, kick, then week ban and if he keeps it up, then a perm.

i came on the server and all i heard was disrespect towards both demonic and beel from this guy and two others who all procceded to change their names to troll since they were both gagged and muted and threw racism on there aswell.

Yeah, no. I got chat logs of you threatening mods on Steam, and trying to blackmail people with fake evidence. That's a big no-no. Not to mention, you admitted that you were going to use an alt account to evade your ban. That's an instant perma-ban for ban evasion. We don't take that lightly around here.

Even if you tried to discredit one mod, there were two mods that saw you. Gg. You have a good day now :].

~Closed. Verdict: Permanent ban for the following reasons: Blackmail, Evading ban with alt account, server-wide disrespect, definite trolling

EDIT:

We found the other guy. Kinda disappointed because he's an xG member by the name of Korodon.

We don't really have any evidence besides the fact that he has JOHNNNN CENA added and his name changes which correspond with what happened on the server. I'm going to issue a week ban for him.

ai.gyazo.com_dc99e18fe7ba0ec363c92e263fdb507d.thumb.png.8ba2bb5b977d1a045fbef985df5530c8.png

ai.gyazo.com_36d5a88904655d36ea0e4fd894100b2e.thumb.png.525c5e9835e1628ab21818b7ca566d07.png

ai.gyazo.com_b69aa15136c74135c657549be7357b01.thumb.png.1305e1c60c0816ef4b0700965e7bb9e8.png

ALSO,

@Matsi @Dethman

Both Demonic and Flareon followed the correct procedure. He was warned, muted, and gagged in-game. Then he proceeded to add them both and shit talk them on steam, blackmail them, troll, and then admit he was going to use his alt account to evade his ban. Then they banned him. They know how to do their jobs.