No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active:

I've been in this division ever since I got tf2

Further Information:

So this is an updated application ( mainly because I didn't know what I was doing the first time :p ) anyways I love the servers , love the community and love xG... when I heard you could become a member for free my jaw dropped ... I've met some cool people and done some really funny things ... and I would love to officially be apart of that ... You can usually find me on the Gaming history server but Sometimes I'll go to the Pokemon , jailbreak , or even the surf server sometimes ... You might be wondering why it says on my profile that I'm 19 but on the application it says 16 ... when I was setting up my profile I accidentally clicked on the wrong year so that's why that happened ... it should of been August 26 1998 but I clicked August 26 1995 ... so yeah that's me ... I hope you vouch :D

steamcommunity.com/id/SPYROUNDHERE .... here try this

Still not a valid steam ID. You're supposed to post your SteamID32: Here's yours: STEAM_0:1:104912852

Also my handle is @The_Unlit_Torch, #WinterMasterRace is my latest profile post.

Still not a valid steam ID. You're supposed to post your SteamID32: Here's yours: STEAM_0:1:104912852

Also my handle is @The_Unlit_Torch, #WinterMasterRace is my latest profile post.

Oh ok I didn't know that .. thanks for informing me somethings I still just don't know about steam