ButtStallion_

[xg:pm]fonzie

Not buying it.

No one said you had to im just saying the truth

You're changing your story. In the demo you said it was a script, then when they asked what script you said you didn't know and you had no clue what was going on. Now you're saying it's a glitch or a bug?

Why change your story so much?

No one said you had to im just saying the truth

You're changing your story. In the demo you said it was a script, then when they asked what script you said you didn't know and you had no clue what was going on. Now you're saying it's a glitch or a bug?

what

what

You heard me :]

Just close this, obviously lying since he has changed the story like 4/5 times. He knows he abused and should lose it now before anything else happens like possible last second server abuse.

Just close this, obviously lying since he has changed the story like 4/5 times. He knows he abused and should lose it now before anything else happens like possible last second server abuse.

No im not done

No im not done

Nah, you are. If we're going to stoop to correcting figures of speech, we are. This has derailed from discussion to just plain whining and bickering.

You'll get uber donator. If we end up seeing problems with that, then you'll lose that as well.

By law, you should not expect anything in return for sending a donation. We are nice enough to give people perks for donating to us. By breaking our rules, you run the risk of forfeiting your money. We were nice enough to give your money back twice now. This time we aren't going to pay for your mistake.

---------------------------------------------------------

You can say that we're "scamming" you or that I hate you or whatever. But if I remember correctly, I was the only one who agreed on giving you paid mod back. You also agreed to the terms that we would take it away for final this time if something went wrong.

~Closed

To step in and have a final word, since I missed this entire ordeal, I think the idea of someone paying to become part of the moderation staff is a terrible idea. Sure, it's good monetarily for our servers, but detrimental to our image when people buy their position and can't handle the responsibility.

I'd personally be content with doing away with it as a whole. You shouldn't be able to buy responsibilities like this when you can't handle them. That's why we make judgment calls on who gets those privileges.