ButtStallion_

[xg:pm]fonzie

-1 for any punishment unless there is proof.

As to removing powers, there needs to be proof

I don't see what you guys are on about, he literally said

I don't wish for any demotions of any sort. I just wish for a few actions to change.

just give fonzie a warning and close this thread, gg no re

@Nomulous @kbraszzz @Ohstopyou

so somehow someway fonzie seems to be able to get 1 shot kills while not scoped in when people are full health and has infinite charge. Either he is using inf ammo/charge command or he is using a hack. I have a demo of the charge but the one shot kill apparently did not record when you put a ? at the end of it. See for yourself. Also he has been using abusive language like calling other fags and shit while a mod. Dont know if anything really bad besides looking stupid would be the outcome but just letting you all know.

charge.dem

We need proof. This can't be "he said, she said".

If you guys have screenshots/demos of him, or if staff want to come forward and explain things they have witnessed, then we can talk about just removing paid mod and pushing him down a rank to donator. However, I just want to make a note here. The paid mod position is a horrible failure and I don't recommend we add any more people to this position.

------------------------------------------------

As for what Dethman posted, there is no "script" that gives you infinite charge. If there was, that would be a cheat which VAC would detect. I highly doubt you are stupid enough to use cheats and lose all of your items, so you are definitely abusing infinite ammo.

Also, find it funny that literally hours after you asked me why you didn't have the commands that admins have (smash, noclip, godmode, infinite ammo, etc.); this demo pops up of you abusing them. That's why we don't give them to mods.

I don't want to deal with more reports about you so I'm good for just moving you down to donator. You said it yourself that you cannot do anything as a paid mod, so there is no point in continuing this experiment. Nom can let us know how much you paid to become a paid mod and we will move you down to the correct donator rank.

Sound good? @kbraszzz @metalslug53 @Moosty @Rejects @Nomulous

lol i basically paid $50 for my uber don yet he has all of my privileges + mod privileges + admin privileges

I paid 50$ for uber don then another 50 for PM

I paid good money for this 50$ I should be able to keep it just becasue you dont want to deal with it I paid 100$ for this position.

I paid 50$ for uber don then another 50 for PM

I paid good money for this 50$ I should be able to keep it just becasue you dont want to deal with it I paid 100$ for this position.

AGAIN from the sounds of it because you are abusing it AGAIN. Just because you pay does not mean you are immune to losing it.

just because you pay means you are immune to lose it, you keep your donator but you are losing mod AGAIN from the sounds of it because you are abusing it AGAIN.

you dont seem to get the point, there is no proof of him abusing again, so towards him it feels like he just loses it for no reason, dethman. 50$ is a lot of money, he never said he was imune to anything.

just because you pay means you are immune to lose it, you keep your donator but you are losing mod AGAIN from the sounds of it because you are abusing it AGAIN.

Ive seen every mod,admin,Dl,DM,CL, every position abuse and they still have there powers.

you dont seem to get the point, there is no proof of him abusing again, so towards him it feels like he just loses it for no reason, dethman. 50$ is a lot of money, he never said he was imune to anything.

Did you not see my demo? It proves he was abusing.

Ive seen every mod,admin,Dl,DM,CL, every position abuse and they still have there powers.

You used infinite ammo and killed people with it, when those mods/admins/etc use there commands 99.99999999% of the time no one dies and was done with a valid vote. They dont give themselves infinite ammo just to kill others faster and if you saw them abuse, why did you not report them to a DM? Kind of ironic i am saying that right now

@Rhododendron quoting is glitched

You used infinite ammo and killed people with it, when those mods/admins/etc use there commands 99.99999999% of the time no one dies and was done with a valid vote. They dont give themselves infinite ammo just to kill others faster and if you saw them abuse, why did you not report them to a DM? Kind of ironic i am saying that right now

No i havent.

No i havent.

ok what?