ButtStallion_

[xg:pm]fonzie

The reason why admins and above get the fun powers is because they did their fair share of work to get where they are. Mods don't get to have fun stuff because they need to focus on actually doing their jobs.

Yes, there is a command for infinite everything.

The reason why they get off "scot free" is because they either run votes which people accept, and they are on a server that isn't a serious game mode (Trade servers).

------------------------------------------

I could have sworn last time I talked about all of this with you. You even agreed and said that if we had a problem again you would just be stripped of your powers. In fact, I was literally the only one out of Nom and the TF2 staff that said you could keep paid mod one last time. They already removed your paid mod like twice now.

I'm trying to be nice here and let you keep donator rather than just remove all of your powers.

------------------------------------------

You said it yourself that you can't do your job, or you never have the chance to. How about just being a donator, building trust with the community, and then get promoted the way everyone else does. GG? gg.

[quote="Ohstopyou, post: 237747, member: 2087"

You said it yourself that you can't do your job, or you never have the chance to. How about just being a donator, building trust with the community, and then get promoted the way everyone else does. GG? gg.

Lol, honestly I don't like fonzie but to be fair, he started doing stuff on jailbreak and he's actively trying to improve.

demoting him without proper evidence seems like scamming to me.

That would be scamming. no not gg everyone on xG hates me why would i even try and move up

Scamming? You're joking, right? You donated to us to get your powers. You're lucky we gave the money back the past two times, as we could have just kept it for breaking our terms of service.

Obviously not everyone hates you, otherwise we would have 20 times the amount of complaints we have.

[quote="Ohstopyou, post: 237747, member: 2087"

Lol, honestly I don't like fonzie but to be fair, he started doing stuff on jailbreak and he's actively trying to improve.

@BelloWaldi

Without proper evidence? Did you not see Deth's demo? Also, he admitted it himself that he can't do his job.

Also, scamming? Read my above post.

@BelloWaldi

Without proper evidence? Did you not see Deth's demo? Also, he admitted it himself that he can't do his job.

That demo just shows me killing someone or something.

Why can't you just be more like smiley. Guys had paid mod for years and still comes on once or twice a week nobody knows he exists. Low key with powers and zero issues.

Also we have enough staff without paid mods.

Also it doesn't matter how much you payed if you abuse. It's your own money you're wasting. And you made the choice. Ignorance of the rules has never been a defense.

@BelloWaldi

That demo just shows me killing someone or something.

With infinite charge somehow? That's not a script.