Thorax_

Poll “question” Are All Mann Co. Items Earn-able?

Are all items in the Mann Co. Store that you can buy, able to be earned in item drops?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Are all items in the Mann Co. Store that you can buy, able to be earned in item drops?

They are, or at least most of them are. It's a random drop system though, and wearables are really rare drops (I have 2,600+ hours in the game I've only ever found 5 through drops) if you really don't want to spend money then the best way would be to just go through the crafting system with the weapons you get dropped and be lucky.

Tldr it's almost impossible but yes, you can in theory eventually get all the mann co items without buying them. Trying is pretty much impossible and a waste of time though.

well upgrade to premium and keys for a couple are unable to be dropped, and I think giftapults as well...

Oh and some of the promo items (eg. ap-sap or nostromo) can't be dropped either.

But the overwhelming majority *can* drop randomly, but it would be nigh useless trying to find them all because of the frequency of special drops.