Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active:

uh years i gues?

im 12 and what is this?

Further Information:

only here for csgo

This guy was an okay admin in gmod. I guess he can get a +1 from me. And actually I miss this guy. Made Gmod fun and was one of the first people I met from the community!

+/-0, but only because I'm not active enough in the Division being applied for to give a legitimate vouch.

This guy was one of the older gents of XenoGamers whom I was first acquainted with. You know, before the cancer set in (Jk, I love xG). Needless to say he was (and still is) a great guy to hang out with and has a great sense of humour. He is also just a generally good friend to have, so I strongly suggest getting to know the guy for those of you who don't know him. Now, as I mentioned earlier, I can't vouch for activity and all that, but I can vouch for his maturity.

Unlike countless other Members/Players, Duke has the capability to keep a level-head in heated discussions or other hostile environments, which is always a fantastic trait to have. Though this isn't always the case, he does state his opinion (albeit in a blunt manner at times) but he does so without upright ridiculing or stating the others' opinion as false. His experience on the Servers also goes hand-in-hand with this application, showing that he is capable of upholding rules and the like in a professional manner. Again, this is all based off of past experience with Duke and as such I cannot provide a legitimate vouch.

I'm hoping to log in some more hours on CS:GO so that I can provide some more input (maybe some time on TeamSpeak as well), but until then I'll remain at a +/-0, though strongly leaning toward a 1-up :coffee:

M: 8/10

A: ?/10

D: +/-0 until further notice.