Rabid

I Just Don't Understand.

I don't really understand what's going on here, but it just seems like people are just trying to start fights. is it really that hard to just stay away from people you don't like or just block them? You guys really just make a big deal out of things because you don't like each other. It's almost certain you aren't going to like one person in this clan. Learn how to deal with it in a mature manner.

I don't really understand what's going on here, but it just seems like people are just trying to start fights. is it really that hard to just stay away from people you don't like or just block them? You guys really just make a big deal out of things because you don't like each other. It's almost certain you aren't going to like one person in this clan. Learn how to deal with it in a mature manner.

"It's clear you don't like me, and we really need to talk this out" is basically the mentality here. I don't think that will work out unless one or both sides decide to straight up apologize no matter what is happening

"It's clear you don't like me, and we really need to talk this out" is basically the mentality here. I don't think that will work out unless one or both sides decide to straight up apologize no matter what is happening

Thats another way to fix the problem which is fine as well, but yeah, like you said, they need to apologize and grow up for it to actually work.

wasn't it serb who let you go? lol

I don't remember who, but darkwolf was my direct superior and he didn't know what to do, so I solved the problem and got demoted because the command is considered abuse. It's a super long story.

Here's my Philosophy

Call it "Muzzle's Higher Functioning Theory"

Let's say you get a bunch of people all together. But here's the twist everyone is anonymous. When you have that perk of being anonymous there's nothing to be afraid of. Because the consequences are either barely effective or non-existent. So you get these random people that you never met before and you all decide let's work together to make a living. Even the slightest task still makes people use being unknown to there advantage. No matter how much of a tw@ you are, you're untouchable. Normally you would just get punched in the face. But that's not the case you're basically hiding behind your computer screen. Drama is always gonna be entertaining wether you like it or not. Conflict adds excitement and thrill in a environment that's very closed in. With that thrill people love it. They can deny it all they want but that's not the case. Also when you are regular here you'll eventually get tired of each other. Your tolerance is at an all time low. That feeling of wanting to chug a liter of bleach may stir up trouble. This is normal behavior of any community. You're going to fight. You're going to want to beat the fuk out of anyone that looks at you funny. It's normal human behavior. No matter how mature you are. No matter how high up you are. No matter what gender, race, fetish,etc. We're all human.

The clan isn't gonna change no matter how hard you try. In order to change the clan you have to change the people completely and that's inhuman.

amedia1.giphy.com_media_lLHcdqWmcOJKU_giphy.gif.cccdc4d4a116035e73752a454b2c1229.gif