Scootaloo

Trading Server Suggestion. Hear Me Out On This.

Ok I honestly am going to make the convo, anyone who wishes to contribute may ask to be added here or just put suggestions here, we can put updates here based k. What we think maybe?

Scootaloo was talking about this on TGH to me and I honestly think it's a great idea.

Despite me not being a member anymore, I would be more than happy to help try to populate it

Most excellent. Thank you, Kbraszzz. I'll work directly with you to help make it what it needs to be! :D

Here is the map file: Free File Hosting - Online Storage; Upload Mp3, Videos, Music. Backup Files

As far as requests on how the server itself should operate, I feel these points are important to make sure are there:

1. RTV is unnecessary because it will be only one map.

2. I'd probably say RTD should also be disabled, that way things like Heavy Boxing and Sniper Duels don't get interrupted by God Mode or whatever. (Could also have RTD if we remove certain effects too.)

3. Team Balance needs to be off by default. Make it so you can join either team at any time, regardless of how many players are on.

4. Donator Perks are okay, with the exception of the perks that allow players to spawn bosses. That's something that can also interfere with server events.

5. Instant respawn would be very much appreciated.

6. Like we did before, enable a Killstreak of 10 kills for every player automatically, so they may see KS effects without having to kill for it.

This would be a great start. If there's anything else I can think of, I'll let you know! Call the server xG - Trade, Events, and More!

So I'm a little late to the party here, but I think this is a fantastic idea. It's difficult at best to sell anything on TGH or Pokémon because nobody's really interested in the trade aspect. As mentioned before, it's a nightmare trying to coordinate giveaways or costume contests or whatever when a few people aren't on board with it. I'm totally down for populating this server when I get back. +1 for an actual trade server.

Only issue I'm seeing is that the server does not show up in our server list when you type /servers. Can that be fixed?

Oh, and Hub isn't active yet either. And Halloween could be activated too. <3

Also getting reports that not everyone has access to /ks. Doesn't allow some users to use it. And /grab needs to be a thing, just in case.

Lastly, is there ANY chance we could add some sort of jukebox/radio plugin to the server? It's awful quiet and I think it'd really help.

(Sorry I'm so demanding. T.T)

Sorry to be a moaner, but:

- There is no halloween mode enabled

- Some of the server mods (Ability to spam voice commands, etc) is not here

- Hub is not on here

- Not on the server list (Can't do /servers either)