Moosty

Highlander 3: Really? A Third Time?

oh yeah it is. but we're making changes. Every class get's tried out for, we're actually training. so whatever class you want to play, comment. tryouts will be in a week. we gon' round robin MGE to decide the spots, everyone in a class plays everyone else, most points total wins tiebreaker to 5 if necessary. if you guys don't want to play this season that's understandable, I'll probably just join a different team. but if you do play, we're gonna focus. let's take over steel div again.

Oh really eh? I may actually be down for this, sadly I had a bad problem with my co-leader from my current HL team and I have to thank @ChickenPanda for the warning on that one (you were right about it), I'd most likely may take up on this if the team is actually serious, maybe you and I could talk privately moosty about some things.

If the team is serious, I'll soldier or demo.

If.

It's.

Serious.

Edit: I can also co-lead again if you need me to. But practices will be mandatory. (Like, getting kicked off the roster if you don't show up with no warning.)

(by the way on phone so mind typos and auto corrects) So looks if moosty wants to add in the leader is him and his two lovely co's are moi and chicken? And trust me we'll have a great season this way, we'll get tryouts pumping out as soon as possible :) And rules will be set to make sure people understand how serious this is, we're a clan and a family and trust us we wanna have just as much fun as you guys do and we have fun by winning which means we'll take the extra step to have some fun :)

Nope :D I can already sense that this will end poorly. I mean I hope it doesn't but no thanks. Good luck!

Nah I'm bringing in a lot of outside people as "training wheels" it won't end poorly I refuse to let it :)

If you need actual subs let me know, if I try to main I will probably not show up to half of them.

Possible things I can sub

Engie

Spy

Maybe soldier, pends