Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Trigger.exe v2.0

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:96337087

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

I was banned about a year and a half ago for being an autistic little sh!t. A few friends wanted to play JB a few days ago and i was like "but im banned". I think im mature enough to handle this.

+1 I don't know the details of how this guy got banned and why there are people who hate him and all, but we've had some good times and from what I see, he seems to have learned from his mistakes and deserves another chance after a whole year of being banned

Either way I'm down for second chances but in curious about the details of this ban before I saying anything sadly "being autistic" In this clan is well, a shitty reason

Either way I'm down for second chances but in curious about the details of this ban before I saying anything sadly "being autistic" In this clan is well, a fudgety reason

Basically long story short, used to play here a lot, higher staff dident like me, but members and such did. so i got banned.

Basically long story short, used to play here a lot, higher staff dident like me, but members and such did. so i got banned.

I'm going to wait for the admin who banned you still, do you know who it was or should I go dig through bans? :)

I wanna make a quick edit here before this closes. Im acually adam.stoe. I was gonna try to get unbanned as Trigger.exe (cuz thats what im known as now) and be undercover as Trigger. but me and Egossi had a talk and i desided to come clean and tell everyone. i really do want a second chance. I think im mature enough. but i know that theres one person out there whos DM or high who gonna be like "nope dont want him *bans*".

STEAM_0:0:80714763

This steam ID will show that he should still be permed for mass freekill under the name. "Tits an Milk"

He was also banned on the forums till 2020 via @Chrono because of shit like this.

Im Done.

He is also banned on Teamspeak for coming in to random channels and screaming into his and mic and then leaving.

So I think he should stay Permed/Perm him again.