JustSavage

Justsavage - Counter-strike

was for massing then leaving

JustSavage - Counter-Strike: Source

Wasn't this the reason he got banned? Or was this some other ban?

IF that is currently the reason why he's banned, then +1, it's been 2 years, I'm sure that nobody in mantis even remembers it happening.

If it's for massing and leaving, then I'll have to -1, (or +1 for unban, but perma ct ban.)

JustSavage - Counter-Strike: Source[/url]

IF that is currently the reason why he's banned, then +1, it's been 2 years, I'm sure that nobody in mantis even remembers it happening.

If it's for massing and leaving, then I'll have to -1, (or +1 for unban, but perma ct ban.)

capture(8).png.f70964e9c657296cac6e5360433c8da3.png

He was unbanned from that last year Myth - Counter-strike: Source

JustSavage - Counter-Strike: Source[/url]

Well since @Matsi told me the old ban wasn't it, then I have to go with -1, the ban just happened on the 19th of this month, and it was for massing and leaving.

I recommend doing one of these:

Want To Get Unbanned? to get unbanned.

@Chrono @ThePenguin @Bleed @AnyOtherCSGOStaff

Oi @Bonk remember I was raging at you for missing those mass freekills? All joking aside he was the guy who massed twice before u banned him. Just letting y'all know ;)