crispy

Quick Question

There used to be a credit system and a store where you could purchase name changes and such, but it was removed a long time ago. However, I have heard RUMORS of it returning, but I'm not sure.

Overall, I don't think so right now, but there MIGHT be again in the future.

There used to be a credit system and a store where you could purchase name changes and such, but it was removed a long time ago. However, I have heard RUMORS of it returning, but I'm not sure.

Also I go by a different name, but can't change it right now. I'm in the same position <:

Okay, thanks!

But now we won't know who to tag unless we know their user ID which we don't.

Maybe we could have a thread for name changes, whenever you change your name you post in the thread what your old name was/what your new name is going to be.

Maybe we could have a thread for name changes, whenever you change your name you post in the thread what your old name was/what your new name is going to be.

It would still be a huge pain in the ass. I suggest that you can tag people with all the names they have ever had.

So if @BelloWaldi changed his name to @Bello I could still tag him with @BelloWaldi if I wanted to.