Scootaloo

Tf2 Trade, Events, And More Server Kickoff Party!

Alright guys, this Friday, I would really like to host some sort of server kickoff party so that we can begin trafficking to our newest server. I was thinking of maybe having Dethman schedule a TF2 populate event for the server, and I was also considering doing a ton of item raffles, including a few things out of my own personal backpack. If anyone would like to donate to the raffle to help get people into the server and get the word out that we have a new place for trades and events, I'd really appreciate it.

Let everyone know that this Friday evening, starting at about 5:00pm Mountain Time, that we will be meeting and populating our newest trade server. There will be games, giveaways, raffles, and prizes galore. I want it to be a big deal, and I want to hit server capacity as soon as possible, and keep it as booming as possible throughout the night, so that hopefully people will find it in the server list when they search the keyword "Trade". My thought is that if we can get it populated and flow in enough traffic, it will manage itself.

@Dethman, can we get a Populate event scheduled?

Kickass. Thank you, sir.

Let all of your friends know. Spread the word. I want the server 32/32 for the following 24 hours after the event begins.

All staff are to encourage our patrons to use the Trading Server if they are looking for trades. Do not restrict them from trading in the server they are currently playing, but simply remind them that we have a new trade server and it may be a good idea to check there too.

Alright, will schedule for 7:00 pm eastern standard time friday. I will also put it for events 15 minutes after kickoff as well.

Alright, populate time is scheduled and has a full description that you can edit and post announcements for.

7:00 EST On Friday September 11th, 2015

And

7:15 EST On Friday September 11th, 2015

Event titles are

1st one:

New server!! Trade, Events, and Much More!

2nd one:

You must have missed the first one, New server!!!! Trading, giveaways, raffles and so much more!!!

Event description:

74.91.119.43:27015

Join us for the official kick off of our newest trade server. Very unique map and events hosted by Division Manager Scootaloo aka Metalslug53.

There will be games, giveaways, raffles, and so much more. Want to help make the kickoff great? Invite your friends to this group and/or invite them to the server. They will not be disappointed. If you would like to donate some items for the giveaway please contact [xG:DM] Scootaloo as seen in the groups staff.

Will make an announcement tommorow afternoon and all week to hype up and to remind people they can donate to the giveaways and such.

Also updated server roster to include trade events.

We should try to utilize that trade group we made to get some of our past trade players on as well as the main group @Nomulous

Anything else needed @metalslug53 ?

To anyone wanting to donate stuff for the raffles, just send me a trade offer on Steam with the stuff you want to donate. I'll keep a separate page in my BP set aside specifically for raffle stuff, so I won't get it mixed in with any of my things.

Get hype!

Event starts tonight at 7:00pm EST, (5:00pm MST), and we have a large schedule of games and events planned for the evening. For those of you wondering, here is a generalized schedule of the activities that will be taking place tonight:

7:00pm - Populate the Server

7:15pm - Random Item Raffle

7:30pm - Event 1 - Mass Spycrab (1 key prize)

7:55pm - Random Item Raffle

8:00pm - Event 2 - Heavy Boxing (1 key prize)

8:25pm - Random Item Raffle

8:30pm - Event 3 - Fashion Contest (1 key prize)

8:55pm - Random Item Raffle

9:00pm - Event Freform Mode

This isn't a set schedule, but we will be sticking to something close to this, firing off raffles as often as possible. Once again, the more items we have to give away, the better this event will turn out. So, if you have anything to donate, PLEASE send me a trade offer and I will stow them away tonight.

Thanks again for all the help!

Get hype!

Event starts tonight at 7:00pm EST, (5:00pm MST), and we have a large schedule of games and events planned for the evening. For those of you wondering, here is a generalized schedule of the activities that will be taking place tonight:

7:00pm - Populate the Server

7:15pm - Random Item Raffle

7:30pm - Event 1 - Mass Spycrab (1 key prize)

7:55pm - Random Item Raffle

8:00pm - Event 2 - Heavy Boxing (1 key prize)

8:25pm - Random Item Raffle

8:30pm - Event 3 - Fashion Contest (1 key prize)

8:55pm - Random Item Raffle

9:00pm - Event Freform Mode

This isn't a set schedule, but we will be sticking to something close to this, firing off raffles as often as possible. Once again, the more items we have to give away, the better this event will turn out. So, if you have anything to donate, PLEASE send me a trade offer and I will stow them away tonight.

Thanks again for all the help!

God damn it

I hate being British