if you want a healthy and strong server

• You need to feed your server with maps , friendly people , Good moderators and ......... zukulencia (that last one is joke :D)

My next post , ill teach how to surf 2016/03/03 , but i need to learn more English and admin forum permission to continue my surf code index , because i need this all information to make My new post

@ChickenPanda @metalslug53

Coordinate with @Vacindak and let me know what maps you want to be added (make a combined list, please). I'll upload them all at once.

Coordinate with @Vacindak and let me know what maps you want to be added (make a combined list, please). I'll upload them all at once.

First ... Thanks to put more maps in [xG] Surf-XenoGamers.com 192.223.26.26:27015

you're right , I will make a combined list with metalslug53 and ChickenPanda

And let me say it again in spanish : MUCHAS GRACIAS POR PONER LOS MAPAS :D

I am honestly totally fine with every map he put on there. Vac knows what he's talking about. Although, it would be nice to keep the server tier 3 maps and lower. Telstar may be the only exception.

I am honestly totally fine with every map he put on there. Vac knows what he's talking about. Although, it would be nice to keep the server tier 3 maps and lower. Telstar may be the only exception.

well.... Telstar is tier 3 , Because have shortcuts ,But without shortcuts is tier 4 , Kompile made this map for 3 reason

1) Easy to beat with shortcuts for intermediate people

2) the jail have exit For noobs

3) (Pro end ) only you can beat the surf map without shortcuts

and Actually is my favorite Surf map

21386-e90c263488258279f13c8f9c12e319b3.jpg

Now I trying to put maps tier 2 - 1 , But is hard to find this maps

.Because the people want more maps Tier 3 - 4- 5

2015-10-06_00011.thumb.jpg.c98cbba40f9b72d614e28aca7b3f3b41.jpg