Snackbar

Staff Plug In Uploaded To Server

Typing any of the following commands into chat will list current staff and their ranks

!staff, !stafflist, !admins, !adminlist

Make sure to tell people about this function.

Wicked sick.

Does anyone know of an existing somewhat up-to-date Steam Group that includes Staff only? If not, I think each Division Leader (or Division Manager) should make a Steam Group for their particular Division that has every Staff Member in it. Could then just throw up any new additions or rules in an announcement that everyone will get to ensure everyone is on the same page

If you want to go undercover (not show in the !staff list), just ensure you aren't wearing your xG tags. If xG isn't in your name, you won't show in the list.

If you want to go undercover (not show in the !staff list), just ensure you aren't wearing your xG tags. If xG isn't in your name, you won't show in the list.

Does it have to be a specific tag or has to just simply include the word "xG" in your name?

If it's like that, then maybe it can be used as a way to enforce 'proper' tags

EDIT: also, instead of having to tell people tons of new things, it may be useful to add it (and certain other things) to that rotating server message telling people about teamspeak/forums/first CT to talk gets warden. you catch me?

Does it have to be a specific tag or has to just simply include the word "xG" in your name?

If it's like that, then maybe it can be used as a way to enforce 'proper' tags

EDIT: also, instead of having to tell people tons of new things, it may be useful to add it (and certain other things) to that rotating server message telling people about teamspeak/forums/first CT to talk gets warden. you catch me?

@Bleed needs to add it to adverts still