No

Previously in xG:

Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active:

3 Years

Further Information:

I'm active on the surf server, and I also help others beat maps on it. I'm currently ranked #2 on it.

Serious or? -1 still a racist troll. idk if hes active as i dont really go on surf since it needs like no admins on ever.

I'm being serious, and if you feel that I'm still a racist troll, go ahead and -1 . And if there are no admins on to see if I really am qualified, admins should start going on the server. >.>

Im being honest I have never seen you own. Don't know who you are but I will hold up on my view of you. Hopefully what Bunny says about you is not true.

+1 give him a chance for no other reason than he was funny. He's been away long enough that maybe he's even changed.

A- surf 10/10

M- 60/40 no

I can't even vouch here ayy lmao

Im being honest I have never seen you own. Don't know who you are but I will hold up on my view of you. Hopefully what Bunny says about you is not true.

All I really have to document my activity.

ai.imgur.com_8uAt87f.png.98fc8327c6007db9ea5042c74f57ba26.png

I'm being serious, and if you feel that I'm still a racist troll, go ahead and -1 . And if there are no admins on to see if I really am qualified, admins should start going on the server. >.>

Theres rarly a reason to be on surf unless we wanna surf. i've never been called on to do admin things.

+1 give him a chance for no other reason than he was funny. He's been away long enough that maybe he's even changed.

A- surf 10/10

M- 60/40 no

I can't even vouch here ayy lmao

dude he replied to a thing on him being racist by being racist

Theres rarly a reason to be on surf unless we wanna surf. i've never been called on to do admin things.

dude he replied to a thing on him being racist by being racist

Valid point, but it's not my fault you guys aren't on to see me on the server ':3

-1 racist troll . Has helped with the surf server but has proven time and again that his endgame is to be a disturbance. More than welcome to play here but would be terrible representative of this community.

-1 racist troll . Has helped with the surf server but has proven time and again that his endgame is to be a disturbance. More than welcome to play here but would be terrible representative of this community.

I agree that I used to be this, but "time and time again" meaning you've seen this happen once. I know because I've only done this around you once.

I agree that I used to be this, but "time and time again" meaning you've seen this happen once. I know because I've only done this around you once.

Enough to know that at your core, youre the same trouble maker youve always been. Second chances are one thing, but when youve been nothing but a consistent thorn in the side, I know better than to allow it to happen once more. Ive got too much to deal with as it is and I personally feel you will only add to it.

As i stated, you are welcome here but you are unfit for this community and what it strives to be.

Maybe in the future when youve interacted with the community in a meaningful way (other than just by being good at surf) then a member app may be more appropriate.

Enough to know that at your core, youre the same trouble maker youve always been. Second chances are one thing, but when youve been nothing but a consistent thorn in the side, I know better than to allow it to happen once more. Ive got too much to deal with as it is and I personally feel you will only add to it.

As i stated, you are welcome here but you are unfit for this community and what it strives to be.

Maybe in the future when youve interacted with the community in a meaningful way (other than just by being good at surf) then a member app may be more appropriate.

I'm not applying because I'm "good at surf", I'm applying because I like how the counter strike community isn't dead anymore. And by being meaningful I like to think me recommending people to come and helping people get better at the game mode is meaningful enough. I like to think if people get better at surfing, they'll actually come on the server.

@Snackbar I'm sorry that you feel that way, and I find it interesting how you can hold a grudge and be so immature as to not judge people by their overall personality, and not one way that they acted at one point.

And as for an end goal to cause a disturbance. What are you even talking about? Explain to me how applying to join this community could cause any disturbance that would satisfy me in anyway? Just doesn't make any since to me.

Heres the thing @Hexx its not up to me if your app goes through, I only have a vote. On that note, if it does, just understand that your history matters here and you will be on thin Ice. I have no problem with it being put through, but expect an action being taken at the first sign of you being problem. We are on to nothing but good things ATM and we have enough to deal with and dont need any more negative shit to deal with.