In-Game Name:

|xG| ShadowSpy

Steam ID:

STEAM_1:1:30352392

Position:

Time Active:

5 hours, but i played csgo more when it began

Experience:

Was a mod in xG css servers(mainly jb,surf,minigames) for 3-4 years, would have been more if my pc didnt break. When there was a free demo for csgo there was a glitch that gave css staff powers on csgo, every css staff member had their powers removed, but tree(old dm) let me keep them longer since he trusted me, didnt have problems.

Information:

I was one of the most active css members, had like 30-40 something days total in hours, and im going to be focusing on csgo since css is gone. As far as the others who played css they should already know how i moderate, though they still shouldn't vouch prematurely. Im not expecting staff right away, if at all, since i just got back, but i feel like making this now just to get it out of the way. Plan to be on in the afternoon til late night every day(or even in the morning sometimes, not often though), except for certain weekends.

-1 literally just got a working computer, and you said internet is iffy at the moment... wait until you've been active on servers for a couple weeks then make another one. we didn't just restart the division today so we don't need to make people staff just because they previously were.

(not saying you were bad, you were good, just need some decent consistent activity.)

@Snackbar @Lithium @otherDL

give us activity, dedication to the servers and the forums, amd in no time i see you becoming staff, loved you in the old days. its just a bit too soon - I dont want the nostalgia factor to wear off in 2 weeks.

give us activity, dedication to the servers and the forums, amd in no time i see you becoming staff, loved you in the old days. its just a bit too soon - I dont want the nostalgia factor to wear off in 2 weeks.

-1 literally just got a working computer, and you said internet is iffy at the moment... wait until you've been active on servers for a couple weeks then make another one. we didn't just restart the division today so we don't need to make people staff just because they previously were.

(not saying you were bad, you were good, just need some decent consistent activity.)

@Snackbar @Lithium @otherDL

I know, like i said i just made this now because i wanted to get it out of the way, i have no problem with waiting, i know all of you still have to see how i am regardless off

imo since you were mod/admin for so long back then you should be able to get it back easily, but chrono, owl and snackbar are all right: just give it a bit more time, then I would absolutely leave a +1 :^)

Didn't you get demoted from CSS for like doing some stand on the line afk all day thing or something stupid like that? lol