In-Game Name:

xG Athrun フロスティ浪人

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:36769815

Position:

Time Active:

4 days 16:03:45 hours

Experience:

Over a years being admin for JODC "Jack of designs community" mostly TF2 Jailbreak. As well as a short term admin for DYNF "Dynamic Fortress" Which JODC became. I believe the group is now known as Barren Gaming Group.

Information:

Mostly want to help out the server grow and develop. I have been playing on the csgo jail server for a while and want to start doing my part to help. XG is a great community that I have been able to be apart of so far, and want to keep seeing the community flourish and be part of it.

Don't count my vouch if you dont want to since i just got back, but even though i only have a days worth of game time, i havent seen any problems with him at all. He understands the rules, good warden, and he's active.

+1

A:8

M:8

+1

a= 9

m=9

I was the one who got you to apply for xG in the first place! Youre one of my favorite new members and I feel you will do a great job as a moderator. You really dedicate what game time you have to us and were thankful and happy to have you here!

Also, @xGShadowSpy youre vouches do matter, as long as youre a member. You good fam.

+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1

A//9

M//9.2

very qualified, one of the more sane members and also super active

+1 +1 +1

A:7

M:9.5

definitely very well qualified, better than some staff already (cough @orangejuice @Crowley ) and is really active and kind to everyone he ever talks to