Counter-Strike

In-Game Name:

Arxxy

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:122299760

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

well a while back i got banned on jailbreak and i have no idea why tbh but i was trying to join the surf server but it didnt let me becuase i got banned from jailbreak so i just want to play on the surf server so if you could please unban me thanks

If you massed on purpose and were a nuisance i feel you should DEFINENTLY not be unabanned from CT and i feel almost no simpathy for your server ban problem. If you would like to be unbanned from the servers in-general i would make your unban request a little more sincere, then well talk. -1

-1 Intentional Mass, shouldn't have the privilege of playing on surf...

Had names like "This server is shit" and some racist ones too.... along with the name about freekilling incoming, which shows it was premeditated and intentional...

@Tsuchikure as the Staff member who dealt the ban, do you remember what happened? I'm assuming that the player mass freekilled and then immediately left the Server, but I'd like to know whether or not that's the case just to be sure.

If you did in fact mass freekill and then left the Server to escape the ban or punishment in general, I see no reason why you should be unbanned. You should have been well aware of your actions and should now have to deal with the consequences of your choices.

If you get unbanned(emphasis on if) then you should still keep a permanent CT ban, especially if it's only to play surf.

Even if the player just wants to play on surf we shouldn't be making case-by-case exceptions for intentional rulebreakers just because they want to play on a different xG Server. He chose to actively seek out to break rules by mass freekilling which is blatantly obvious from his aliases, and then (just an assumption until Mega confirms) chose to leave the Server before the ban was dealt to avoid punishment.