mobinblack

Record Or Demos

Hey guys! So I was wondering today if you guys would rather have me keep posting YouTube videos of free-killers or demo files. Just wanted to ask you guys, thanks for your consideration.

There are quite a few free recording programs out there it'd probably be easier to post Youtube videos if you do have it recording. Before I got mod I would record demos cause it's a pain in the ass to alt-tab out start my recording program and by then the deed has been done.

Youtube Works

Demos Works

Anything works really i just don't find screenshots as helpful c:

Youtube videos are fine, they're easier for us to watch. just be sure they have enough context + we can tell who the player is for sure in it.

Also, thank you for posting so many ban requests, it's very helpful for us when we don't have much staff on and people are busy with other things.

Edited by Lithium (see edit history)

Also, thank you for posting so many ban requests, it's very helpful for us when we don't have much staff on and people are busy with other things.

^ Agreed 100%. It's always great to see our players lending a helping hand whenever there are freekillers on, and it certainly demonstrates a very responsible player. I commend you for your actions!

As mentioned by others, so long as the content is viewable without having to download second party software or anything, it really doesn't matter what you choose to record with. For ease of access, YouTube is the best alternative since it does not require the viewer to be ingame to view the clip, but aside from that demos are also fine.

Thanks guys for all your recommendations, and I have found a solution to the horrible quality, I had some wonky settings in premiere pro and they were messing up resolution. So my videos can now be watched in 1080p w/ 60 fps.