Sign in to follow this  
Hudson

Funny thread

Do you know what they call something that takes and takes without giving, Hudson? They call that a parasite. YOU ARE A HUMOR PARASITE GET OUT OF MY BLOODSTREAM.

Uh yeah what he said.

Coke and Pepsi are a lot like penises and vaginas. I strongly prefer one, but my dad thinks they both taste the same.

---------- Post added at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 AM ----------

What do you call a kid with no arms and an eye patch? Names!

Snoopy

Me: Have you heard?(9:52pm)

Snoopy: ?(9:52pm)

Me: The bird, bird the bird is the word, well the bird bird bird, the bird is the word a well ah bird, bird the bird is the word, well the bird bird bird, the bird is the word a well ah bird, bird the bird is the word, well the bird bird bird, the bird is the word a well ah The bird, bird the bird is the word, well the bird bird bird, the bird is the word a well ah bird, bird the bird is the word, well the bird bird bird, the bird is the word a well ah bird, bird the bird is the word, well the bird bird bird, the bird is the word a well ah(9:52pm)

Me: Snoopy DON'T(9:52pm)

Snoopy: that bird is the word!!!!(9:52pm)

Snoopy: LOL(9:53pm)

Me: Dont you know about the bird?(9:53pm)

Snoopy: your cute!(9:53pm)

Snoopy: yes(9:53pm)

Snoopy: sadly(9:53pm)

Me: Well Brian is gonna tell you about the bird(9:53pm)

Snoopy: na(9:53pm)

Snoopy: I know the story(9:53pm)

Me: Aw well a bird, bird(9:53pm)

Me: SSSUUURRRFFFIIINN(9:53pm)

Snoopy: f*** off!(9:53pm)

Me: hfaddhsiufhaidshfiuhdsuifasdfuhuiasdfhuasdifhsduiafhiduashfuisdhafiuhasdfuihasduiavndbhvdnsvidvndvnsduinvsduianvuiasdnviadsnvuiniuwniniunnd(9:53pm)

Me: Papapapapapapapapa ooma mao mao papa ooma mao mao papa ooma mao mao ooma ma mao papa ooma mao mao ooma mao mao papa ooma mao mao papa ooma mao mao ooma ma mao papa ooma mao maoooma mao mao papa ooma mao mao papa ooma mao mao ooma ma mao papa ooma mao maoooma mao mao papa ooma mao mao papa ooma mao mao ooma ma mao papa ooma mao maoooma mao mao papa ooma mao mao papa ooma mao mao ooma ma mao papa ooma mao mao(9:54pm)

Snoopy: I HAD A PET PARROT AND IT DIED!!!(9:54pm)

Me: I'm done(9:54pm)

Snoopy: so don't remind me of a bird(9:54pm)

Hudson

Me: Have you heard?(9:44pm)

Hudson: Of what?(9:44pm)

Me: Hudson DON'T(9:45pm)

Me: The bird, bird the bird is the word, well the bird bird bird, the bird is the word a well ah bird, bird the bird is the word, well the bird bird bird, the bird is the word a well ah bird, bird the bird is the word, well the bird bird bird, the bird is the word a well ah The bird, bird the bird is the word, well the bird bird bird, the bird is the word a well ah bird, bird the bird is the word, well the bird bird bird, the bird is the word a well ah bird, bird the bird is the word, well the bird bird bird, the bird is the word a well ah(9:45pm)

Hudson: lol Is that really what the word is?(9:46pm)

Me: Dont you know about the bird?(9:46pm)

Hudson: I do know about the word(9:46pm)

Me: Well Brian is gonna tell you about the bird(9:46pm)

Me: Aw well a bird, bird(9:47pm)

Me: SSSUURRFFIINNN(9:47pm)

Me: ndhfahsdsuighjkebvjkebhjenajfklhdm,asnf,asdnfklasdkfjlasdlkfjsdlajflasdlfdjgljldksjgldsnglkdnglkasdnlcdjkanvlahgfenuaehgfnsdghdj,fhdaslfjklasdfhdlshagldjlsgvadnvlhasdgjlvhadljhg(9:47pm)

Hudson: lol Oh great(9:47pm)

Me: Papapapapapapapapa ooma mao mao papa ooma mao mao papa ooma mao mao ooma ma mao papa ooma mao mao ooma mao mao papa ooma mao mao papa ooma mao mao ooma ma mao papa ooma mao maoooma mao mao papa ooma mao mao papa ooma mao mao ooma ma mao papa ooma mao maoooma mao mao papa ooma mao mao papa ooma mao mao ooma ma mao papa ooma mao maoooma mao mao papa ooma mao mao papa ooma mao mao ooma ma mao papa ooma mao mao(9:48pm)

Me: Im done xD

King J

Me: Have you heard?(10:00pm)

King_J: about what(10:00pm)

Me: KING J DON'T(10:00pm)

Me: The bird, bird the bird is the word, well the bird bird bird, the bird is the word a well ah bird, bird the bird is the word, well the bird bird bird, the bird is the word a well ah bird, bird the bird is the word, well the bird bird bird, the bird is the word a well ah The bird, bird the bird is the word, well the bird bird bird, the bird is the word a well ah bird, bird the bird is the word, well the bird bird bird, the bird is the word a well ah bird, bird the bird is the word, well the bird bird bird, the bird is the word a well ah(10:00pm)

King_J: oh(10:00pm)

Me: Don't you know about the bird?(10:01pm)

King_J: what about it(10:01pm)

Me: Well, Brian is gonna tell you about the bird(10:01pm)

Me: Aw well a bird, bird(10:01pm)

King_J: ok(10:01pm)

Me: SSSSUUURRRFFFIIINNNN(10:01pm)

Me: fjdfasdlfjasdfjlsdlfhsdfasdkhfksdahfkasdhkfhasdkjfhsdajkfhkasdhfjkasdhfkdhaskfhasdkjfhjkasdhfkashkfkasdfhsjka(10:01pm)

Me: Papapapapapapapapa ooma mao mao papa ooma mao mao papa ooma mao mao ooma ma mao papa ooma mao mao ooma mao mao papa ooma mao mao papa ooma mao mao ooma ma mao papa ooma mao maoooma mao mao papa ooma mao mao papa ooma mao mao ooma ma mao papa ooma mao maoooma mao mao papa ooma mao mao papa ooma mao mao ooma ma mao papa ooma mao maoooma mao mao papa ooma mao mao papa ooma mao mao ooma ma mao papa ooma mao mao(10:01pm)

King_J: yo beat me to it

Yo mama's so fat, that she uses double handicap parking.

Yo mama's so fat, that when she stepped on the weight it said Only one person at once.

Yo mama's so fat, that when she layed down on her back in the Pacific Ocean, some japansese guys came and declared her as a new country.

Yo mama's so fat, that when she were going to have her facebook picture taken, the photographer had to stand on the top of Mount Everest.

Yo mama's so ugly, that when she went to a ugly contest they said Sorry, no professionals.

Yo mama's so ugly, that when she uploaded her picture to facebook, it said Please choose one of our premade pictures.

Yo mama's so ugly, that when she droove too fast, a officer came and she said "Problem, officer?" then he shot himself.

Yo mama's so fat, that she need cheat codes for Wii Fit.

Yo mama's so fat, that she needs to pay overweight on the plane. (Fuel is expensive :-).)

Yo mama's so stupid, she sold her car for gas money.

Yo mama's house is so dirty, that she has to wipe her feet before she goes outside.

Yo mama's so ugly, that there's only two persons uglier, her mother and you.

Yo mama's so fat, that she uses double handicap parking.

Yo mama's so fat, that when she stepped on the weight it said Only one person at once.

Yo mama's so fat, that when she layed down on her back in the Pacific Ocean, some japansese guys came and declared her as a new country.

Yo mama's so fat, that when she were going to have her facebook picture taken, the photographer had to stand on the top of Mount Everest.

Yo mama's so ugly, that when she went to a ugly contest they said Sorry, no professionals.

Yo mama's so ugly, that when she uploaded her picture to facebook, it said Please choose one of our premade pictures.

Yo mama's so ugly, that when she droove too fast, a officer came and she said "Problem, officer?" then he shot himself.

Yo mama's so fat, that she need cheat codes for Wii Fit.

Yo mama's so fat, that she needs to pay overweight on the plane. (Fuel is expensive :-).)

Yo mama's so stupid, she sold her car for gas money.

Yo mama's house is so dirty, that she has to wipe her feet before she goes outside.

Yo mama's so ugly, that there's only two persons uglier, her mother and you.

My moms dead d*ck

mines also? dont take it personaly, ez. take it easy, he wasnt saying that towards anybody. he felt it right to post it in a funny thread, and some of the jokes are funny, others arent or are old

mines also? dont take it personaly, ez. take it easy, he wasnt saying that towards anybody. he felt it right to post it in a funny thread, and some of the jokes are funny, others arent or are old
Strange, how I made up over 80% of the jokes. -.-