Thorax_

Xeno Gamers Themed Toon Hud

@TheSupremePatriot The hud now shows bookmarks again so you can enable those and put (some) of the xG servers on there now :^)))))

Unfortunately the bookmarks are for the hud creators only, but I may consider downloading a copy that does include bookmarks if you are interested in it.

Just let me know :)

@TheSupremePatriot I think that we should make a copy and make it so it has bookmarks to the popular servers, like pokemon, tgh, jb, surf etc.

@TheSupremePatriot I think that we should make a copy and make it so it has bookmarks to the popular servers, like pokemon, tgh, jb, surf etc.

As I said, the bookmarks are for the hud creators. I would have to manually download it and upload it to a file host for you or anyone to have access to the bookmarks. I had duplicated the hud and made the one with bookmarks private. I have downloaded it and am in the process of uploading to mediafire.

Newest version

ToonHUD 8.3 (09/29/2016)

• Fixed for the latest TF2 update: Casual Rematch
  • Fixed class model overlapping with player list thus preventing player selection in scoreboard when mouse mode was on

RIP I was late.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

@TheSupremePatriot does the mediafire download w/ the bookmarks have to be reuploaded for the new update?

Yes, thanks for reminding me. I didn’t update that to the newer version either yet. I will try to remember better next time

Yes, thanks for reminding me. I didn’t update that to the newer version either yet. I will try to remember better next time

I think when you post about the updates you should also say that the media fire is also updated, feel free to re download it. Something along those lines, but you're doing a good job with the HUD regardless.

@TheSupremePatriot There is a new update for Toon Hud.

ToonHUD 8.4 (10/22/2016)

• Scream Fortress VIII update
  • Added "Load Saved Settings" and "Save Current Settings" buttons to the Casual mode Map Selection menu
  • Fixed hitmarker animations stacking and possibly causing frame drops

@TheSupremePatriot There is a new update for Toon Hud.

ToonHUD 8.4 (10/22/2016)

• Scream Fortress VIII update
  • Added "Load Saved Settings" and "Save Current Settings" buttons to the Casual mode Map Selection menu
  • Fixed hitmarker animations stacking and possibly causing frame drops

Yup, actually was working on that moments before you replied :3