bagggel

Request To Remove Homing Arrows On Vsh Server.

Should Homing Arrows be removed?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should Homing Arrows be removed?

Well to those people complaining that if we make a sniper limit that it will "ruin" the server, we used to have a sniper limit at one point in time and from what I saw there were more people playing WITH the limit. I say homing arrows ruins the point of actually being hale, which is why its usually the same people over and over playing hale, because they don't mind it. But what about the new players, eh? They join the server, get hale, and they have no clue what they are doing, and they die in about 2 seconds to homing arrows, possibly resulting in them leaving since it was absolutely no fun to them. I say make a 3 sniper limit like it used to and people can just deal with it and stop complaining that they won't be able to get 300000000000000000 damage on a hale during a round.:afro:

Well to those people complaining that if we make a sniper limit that it will "ruin" the server, we used to have a sniper limit at one point in time and from what I saw there were more people playing WITH the limit. I say homing arrows ruins the point of actually being hale, which is why its usually the same people over and over playing hale, because they don't mind it. But what about the new players, eh? They join the server, get hale, and they have no clue what they are doing, and they die in about 2 seconds to homing arrows, possibly resulting in them leaving since it was absolutely no fun to them. I say make a 3 sniper limit like it used to and people can just deal with it and stop complaining that they won't be able to get 300000000000000000 damage on a hale during a round.:afro:

I'm guess that I am "those people" you are referring to since you seem to clearly be replying to my argument with the "ruin" quote. First of all, you claiming to notice more people playing with the limit is not really reliable evidence that it was effective. More people could mean that you got on one day and noticed 10 more people that just happened to be playing compared to before. There are so many variables that determine how many people are on the server, the limit was most likely not involved at all with how many people were on the server. Your eye-witness does not really hold any weight. Even if we have a 3 sniper limit, just two homing snipers can do over 15,000 damage to hale, no questions asked. A limit will also prevent people who actually want to play a sniper without homing from playing. What matters isn't the quantity of the perk, but the perk itself.

Final decision:

After discussing this matter for a bit, we came to following the decision:

Homing arrows will be removed for a trial period of one week. We'll see whether it is going to be added back or not after this period.

EDIT: Everything seems good, homing arrows will not be added back.

~Closed

Edited by Bello (see edit history)