Jadow

Computer Problem

So almost every single time i play CS:GO, TF2 or any games on my computer after a while (no way to predict how long it would take) it would crash / freeze. Everything on the screen would freeze and i would have to force shut down my computer (as in flipping the switch at the back of my computer) and it would happen over and over again. Recently it would crash after about 10 minutes if not faster. Help?? I don't know if it's my computer specs or what i'm maybe my computer just doesn't like CS:GO

My dad suggested getting a video card would that help?apuu.sh_oiCa8_1da1512bc9.png.83b9562249a68bed22466dff122adc0e.png

So almost every single time i play CS:GO, TF2 or any games on my computer after a while (no way to predict how long it would take) it would crash / freeze. Everything on the screen would freeze and i would have to force shut down my computer (as in flipping the switch at the back of my computer) and it would happen over and over again. Recently it would crash after about 10 minutes if not faster. Help?? I don't know if it's my computer specs or what i'm maybe my computer just doesn't like CS:GO

My dad suggested getting a video card would that help?[attach=full]23550[/attach]

It could... you could also make sure all your drivers and shit are up to date.

It could... you could also make sure all your drivers and fudge are up to date.
i ended up having to reinstall my computer it's a bit better now but it's still pretty shit :\

Wherever you see Steam and CS:GO or whatever the name is, look at the information it shows about the crash.

Once you find it, what does it say in the General Tab once you click that event?

Edited by Guest (see edit history)