Thorax_

Automatic Idle Player Kick Broken????

Alright, I have taken a look into our current tf2 surf plugins. This is the situation:

Edited by Bello (see edit history)

Alright, I have taken a look into our current tf2 surf plugins. This is the situation:

@kbraszzz Would you please be so kind and add this plugin? :)

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I don't think there's any reason to add this plugin... the servers rarely get filled with afking people and when they do just ask a staff to kick them.

I never liked that plugin because if you'd go spectate to observe a rule breaker you'd get kicked in like 30 seconds.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I don't think there's any reason to add this plugin... the servers rarely get filled with afking people and when they do just ask a staff to kick them.

I never liked that plugin because if you'd go spectate to observe a rule breaker you'd get kicked in like 30 seconds.

> sm_afk_kick_players - Should the AFK Manager kick AFK clients? [0 = DISABLED, 1 = KICK ALL, 2 = ALL EXCEPT SPECTATORS, 3 = SPECTATORS ONLY]

Do not worry, there's a cvar for that.

Also as @TheSupremePatroit can confirm, surf has been hella populated recently and there's A LOT of people idling. So let's give it a shot.

Well if you're going to add it at least set admin immunity so we don't get kicked while eatching the server in spectate, which is what I do sometimes... ;)

We can DISABLE it for everyone, @Matsi :bored:.

Oh and for admins only, I believe. So whew

If you're going to disable it for everyone.... why are you adding the plugin....? O.o am I missing something here?

If you're going to disable it for everyone.... why are you adding the plugin....? o_O am I missing something here?

Because people would still get moved onto the spectator team. This way there will be less spawnkilling.

But eh, I guess disabling it for staff only is better.

>sm_afk_admins_immune - Should admins be immune to the AFK Manager? [0 = DISABLED, 1 = COMPLETE IMMUNITY, 2 = KICK IMMUNITY, 3 = MOVE IMMUNITY]

Because people would still get moved onto the spectator team. This way there will be less spawnkilling.

But eh, I guess disabling it for everyone is better.

>sm_afk_admins_immune - Should admins be immune to the AFK Manager? [0 = DISABLED, 1 = COMPLETE IMMUNITY, 2 = KICK IMMUNITY, 3 = MOVE IMMUNITY]

I guess I'm confused because you mentioned the server getting filled but then say you only want to make it move people to spectate, which doesn't seem to solve the full server issue....

Well if you're going to add it at least set admin immunity so we don't get kicked while eatching the server in spectate, which is what I do sometimes... ;)

well i mean i don't think it should be disabled for staff bc that lets them go afk to log the activity hours