Tomahawk

So You Remember Donating With Keys Right?

Could we maybe try it Again? I know it was removed because it took way too much effort to liquidate them. BUT, the fact is, now that you can only donate through PayPal. Most people can't donate since most people who actually play on the servers. (myself included) don't have paypal.

I just want keys available for donation so I can get a custom title. (But at the same time more people would be able to donate again)

Please at least consider this? (Or not idk)

Tagging Higher Ups: @BelloWaldi @Goblins (grats on getting DM dude.) and @Rejects (are you even alive?)

Ayy! Thanks, Eggosi!

Like Bello said, it's up to Rhododendron.

Although if we were to add back the ability to donate with keys, doubling the amount of keys you need just scares people away. Spending too much for something of that price. If there was to be overpay it would be key and a half. It's still a lot more, but not as much as doubling it. But it's all up to Rhododendron.

Could we maybe try it Again? I know it was removed because it took way too much effort to liquidate them. BUT, the fact is, now that you can only donate through PayPal. Most people can't donate since most people who actually play on the servers. (myself included) don't have paypal.

You don't need paypal to donate through paypal... you can do it with a credit/debit card without a paypal account.

You don't need paypal to donate through paypal... you can do it with a credit/debit card without a paypal account.

oh really? welp I still can't anyways. ayy lmao

Ayy! Thanks, Eggosi!

Like Bello said, it's up to Rhododendron.

Although if we were to add back the ability to donate with keys, doubling the amount of keys you need just scares people away. Spending too much for something of that price. If there was to be overpay it would be key and a half. It's still a lot more, but not as much as doubling it. But it's all up to Rhododendron.

@Rhododendron

For the time being, we are going to focus on simply PayPal donations since it's less confusing for users and a quick donation is more beneficial than keys.

Maybe in the short future though but we need a better process than the ones offered.