Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

SPAMEVERYTHING

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:12653

Ban Type:

Team Ban

Information:

when I was banned it was my first time ever on a JB server, I have now been playing on these servers and have learned almost all the rules.

Well. You and I were talking about it on Jailbreak #1 not long ago, I let know you were banned by @ArminArmout for mass freekilling. It's been about 2 months since this ban took place and I think thats long enough to learn your mistake and resolve it. +1 for unban.

Xeno Gamers

^ Link to ban

what happened to make you get this "ban"? There has to be a reason why you got it. Unless the assumption of you banning got you banned. (I'm no admin, mod, anything just wondering to get it clearly stated. Also I don't know if it makes sense..)

what happened to make you get this "ban"? There has to be a reason why you got it. Unless the assumption of you banning got you banned. (I'm no admin, mod, anything just wondering to get it clearly stated. Also I don't know if it makes sense..)

As I explained in my response, he was ct banned for mass freekilling.

I'm currently sick and it feels like I'm dying. Therefore this one is up to you @Goblins.

Eh, however two months isn't that long and I feel like we should just lower the ban instead of immediately unbanning him.

Alrighty, so I saw the thread yesterday. I was thinking of instead of lowering it to one month. That's still a lot of time, but you made it through two months so far no problem. I think you can handle one more.

You should actually feel pretty damn lucky about this, Spam. There is text that shows in the middle of the screen from time to time that says to check out the !motd if you haven't.

User will no longer be permed from CT, but instead finish out his ban by waiting a month.

- Closed.