One Idiot's Trash Is Another Idiot's Treasure

Sell these?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Sell these?

• Sell them now
    • Sell them much later
    • Be suave as fuck

SO

I was complaining to my Mom that driving on a sunny day sucks for me because I don't have glasses. She tells me she bought Ray-Bans for 10$ at some garage sale 3 years ago because they looked nice.

Of course, I didn't believe her. She then brought these out:

20160528_141003.thumb.jpg.a508a8d69798e9878ac5fdb6827d9d22.jpg

So without hesitation I immediately accepted them and continuously thought to myself, "Who sells Ray-Ban Aviators for 10$ at a garage sale?"

Out of curiosity, I checked if these were vintage. I did research myself on how to point out authentic Ray-Ban Aviators from replicas, and had a friend who has a hobby doing that kind of shit look at it for me.

Sure enough, they are vintage from 1973. Once again, I find myself thinking, "Who the hell sells vintage Ray-Ban Aviators from the 70's for 10$ at a garage sale?"

Later, I find out these glasses worth 250$ without the case, and 400$ with the case. As you can see in this picture, there is a case, and the original mail-in warranty flier that came with.

Now I am completely baffled. Some dumbass sold VINTAGE 1970's RAY-BAN AVIATORS IN GREAT CONDITION THAT ARE WORTH 400$ FOR 10$ AT A GARAGE SALE!!

So the point of this thread is I want some opinions on whether I should sell these now, or keep them for a long time and have them triple in value.

Or just be an asshole and wear them.

Let me know, or don't.

So the point of this thread is I want some opinions on whether I should sell these now, or keep them for a long time and have them triple in value.

Sell 'em and buy some cheap sunglasses instead.

Or just be an butthole and wear them.

Nah, lol.

Sell them and make that $$$.

I would be the idiot and decide to wear them, but then end up breaking them or losing them. if i were you id just sell them, buy a cheaper pair of glasses that you like, and pocket the extra money for whatever else you want.

You know, I used to own a pair of those. Lost'em at a school. Still on an epic quest to get them back.

...That being said, Banana, you look like a certified "Taco-Fricker". +1

Edited by Guest (see edit history)