Scootaloo

What The Fuck, Brain? Very Bizarre Dream I Just Had Involving Xg.

Christ. Earlier today, I took my family to a public zoo. I live in Arizona, so you can guess that it was pretty damn hot. Anyways, when we got home, I had a pounding headache and a terrible stomach pain, most likely stemming from light dehydration. I slammed a bunch of water, popped an 800mg Ibuprofen, and crashed for a nap. I then proceeded to have what I can only describe as the most fucked xG fever dream to have ever be dreamt.

To start, the dream began with me opening up Steam and having a ton of missed messages from a person I had never seen before, which was odd, because I didn't add this individual as a friend. His name was all in Russian, and when I copy and pasted it into Google Translate, it came out to "I will fuck your life".

Anywho, this dude was pissed because apparently somehow, I had been sending him trade request after trade request, trying to ask for his expensive CS:GO knife. All the trade offer would be is his knife on his end, and a cheap-ass TF2 taunt on my end.

The guy was infuriated. He continued to say that he was going to report me to SteamRep for attempted scamming and was absolutely livid. I kept telling the dude sorry and that I had no idea this had happened, but he wasn't having any of it.

This is where things get crazy. The dude, in my dream, began talking about xG. He told me he started researching my clan, looking into every aspect of it, and started saying that if I was a leader, the clan must be super shady and he was personally going to see to it that it would be shut down. I wasn't worried about it, brushing it off as empty threats, but then he started sending me personal information about all of our members. Names, addresses, phone numbers, all sorts of shit. I dismissed it all as fake info and just kept trying to reason with the dude. Then, he posted my name, my address, and my phone number.

I was shocked. I asked him how he found my info, and he said that @Hachi linked to him my YouTube account when he posed as a super fan or something. From there, he was able to analyze based on geographical location and find out exactly who I was. I quickly looked through the names he had posted, picked a random number, and called it. When the person on the other line picked up, I found out it was @Rhododendron.

After a quick shock and a fast explanation of what was going on, he instantly went into "Oh Shit" mode and started asking for specifics. I gave him the Steam Account link of this dude and he blocked the guy on every service we offer. But the dude kept messaging me about communications he had with other members. @Moosty defended me as being a genuine dude who would never scam anyone. @Vector tried trolling the hell out of the guy but failed. And so on and so forth. He sent me proof of all these conversations via screenshots.

At this point in my dream, I was visibly shaken. Then he dropped the bomb on me and let me know that this was all a ruse. He was setting me up to get SteamRep banned. He had an insider in xG who had access to my Steam Account, which is how they were able to fake the trade offers. I lost my shit and somehow was able to get EVERYONE in xG into a meeting....in real life.

Well, apparently in this dream world, xG has a headquarters or something, and we all convene there every weekend. I called a meeting, PeeWee Herman style, and started going over evidence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjSVRsoBYNY

I presented a PowerPoint presentation with all of the screens I could take, as well as my deductions. I had a serious suspicion that the culprit was @kbraszzz because he secretly hates me or something. But before I could find out for sure....

My kids woke me up.

What the fuck, brain?

@Vector tried trolling the hell out of the guy but failed.

This, xD

the xG inside job was probably @BelloWaldi he's the closest to Russia

If you managed to get everyone to meet irl, how did everybody look?

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

This, xD

I guess we will never know. T.T

This, xD

I guess we will never know. T.T

Selfie Sunday :P

> Bone is just a skellington

if we're posting dreams i guess i should say that last night i dreamt that i got potg as mei with her ice thing and then i just headshotted the whole team

it was pretty cool