Tourten

Pyrobunny - Team Fortress 2

The thing is, you didnt just say 2 things about spawn camping. You kept talking and talking and talking. That is why you were muted. I asked you to stop talking, so did admins and mods. You just kept talking. This is not abuse. I do not see the need to have this open any longer.

And, it was only 5 minutes. It doesnt really matter at all.

I was there for most of this, I left right before he was muted, so my opinion is valid.

Come on, man. As Gryfons said, it was only five minutes.

There was a reason for it, you were warned several times, we were even being nice and warned you like three times in total:

You complained numerous times about being spawnkilled, which is literally against the rules:

• If you do not wish to be killed, please use the !friendly plugin. You will not be able to take or receive damage while using it!
  • Complaining about dying while not using the !friendly plugin can result in a gag/mute.

taken from Tf2 General Motd.

Tagging @PyroBunny and @Goblins.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Well... After the 10ish minutes of taking my dog for a walk I didn't expect there to be a report for a simple 5 minute mute...

Here are my two cents: You were not only warned by me but warned by blank; by mic. At first we didn't want to do too much since you had been in a duel, but we wanted you to tone it down a tad bit. After, I noticed that you had switched teams and ended the duel, however, you continued to complain about being spawn camped. This is where I issued the all chat warning (3rd time is the charm right?) You then proceeded to continue to complain after which I muted you for a measly 5 minutes; which was being nice compared to how much crap we had to deal with before all that started (that jord/george stuff)

I don't believe anything else needs to be said.

As Bello had provided: Use !friendly if you don't want to be killed. Any complaining could result in a gag/mute. It was a five minute gag as well. No reason to get all flustered.

Don't complain about being killed when there is !friendly. Think about your punishment before you jump the gun and cry "abuse".

- Closed