Dethman

New Day For Jb Suggestion

So after playing with @mrnutty12 @Janal @TacoSmasher47 @Tomahawk @Janal and @BlankThePervert on jb, I decided to spice things up on jailbreak and created Invasion Day.

Invasion day is basically a sped up version of hide and seek and can only be done once every 10 rounds or once a map. Blues stay in the armoury for 10 seconds and give the reds only so much time to run away and they try to get away from the blues. Again it is essentially hide and seek but 50 seconds less waiting time. It was really fun playing and people on the server actually enjoyed it (18 people) and we did a vote to see if they liked the day (with no being the first option) and 93% said yes they liked the game mode and got multiple requests to do it again.

I think it would liven things up and be a nice change to some really repetitive rounds. what do you guys think? @Goblins @BelloWaldi @Rejects

Can confirm as a red it was interesting. In a fun way for me, and many of the people on the server wanted to do another day of it so...

+1

+1 it went through a lot of name suggestion's though.

Yeah, the first names were... special to say the least.

For all those tht're thinking it, yes it is kind of like a certain event but its fun. I would definetly love to see this added, as well as Euro Truck Simulator 2K16:French Edition. +1