FFS_Francis

Ffs_francis

It was a week or so ago even @BananaShoes who was on at the time recalls the event. Also anyone can say they didn't buy premium, you could of said that to make some sort of joke but i remember it was you, as does shwoos because he stopped that conversation. I even talked to you about another instance of a similar situations like 5 days ago on mario kart. I remember your name and your voice because it sounded very condesending and not caring, but go ahead and lie.

Also

"fricking vector gave me a -1 like what the frick did I do??!"

lmao.

Can confirm, stopped a potential shit storm started by a condescending statement.

Also, -1.

If you owned up to your shit I would +1. Being honest that you did something when you did it looks more mature and admirable than denying it because you fear what people would say afterward.

I'm not upset and I also don't fear what anyone thinks of me. I just wanted someone to confirm my actions, I don't know why everyone thinks or feels as if I were trying to reign down a shitstorm just because of a simple paragraph? If it's any consolation I don't exactly have good memory. Hell I don't remember more than 80% of my actions within a course of 2 days let alone an entire week. At the very least remind me of what I said that made people think I'm a jackass, or who it was that I "took advantage of" because I sure as hell don't remember anything. I only deny those claims not because I care of what others think of me, rather instead I just don't have any single recurrence of that event. If you joggle my memory now I might be able to understand a lot better of what exactly happened.

Again I don't hold any sort of grudge or resentment towards anyone of you guys, If I did something wrong then I'll gladly take any consequences and responsibility for any actions I did. I don't run from my problems so if I did something that has a consequence then alright whatever, I'll have to get through it and deal with it. :)

I'm not upset and I also don't fear what anyone thinks of me. I just wanted someone to confirm my actions, I don't know why everyone thinks or feels as if I were trying to reign down a fudgestorm just because of a simple paragraph? If it's any consolation I don't exactly have good memory. Hell I don't remember more than 80% of my actions within a course of 2 days let alone an entire week. At the very least remind me of what I said that made people think I'm a jackass, or who it was that I "took advantage of" because I sure as hell don't remember anything. I only deny those claims not because I care of what others think of me, rather instead I just don't have any single recurrence of that event. If you joggle my memory now I might be able to understand a lot better of what exactly happened.

Again I don't hold any sort of grudge or resentment towards anyone of you guys, If I did something wrong then I'll gladly take any consequences and responsibility for any actions I did. I don't run from my problems so if I did something that has a consequence then alright whatever, I'll have to get through it and deal with it. :)

I've told you the situation like 3 times already and brought up another situation similar a few days later. I honestly don't know what else to tell you, I also don't know how you can forget something that happened just a week ago. But now it's going back and forth. My -1 stands because of those 2 situations. Good luck.

I've told you the situation like 3 times already and brought up another situation similar a few days later. I honestly don't know what else to tell you, I also don't know how you can forget something that happened just a week ago. But now it's going back and forth. My -1 stands because of those 2 situations. Good luck.

Anyway you could bring up the chat log containing that if possible?

Anyway you could bring up the chat log containing that if possible?

it was on voice chat on clock town. like i said, i remembered his voice and name at the time.

Who was the kid if I may ask?

he just said "some kid" he didn't give out any names, if it was just a joke, why would you joke about taking advantage of a kid. But oh well, if he doesn't remember a week event then there is nothing we can do. he still has a chance getting in. it's only the opinion of 2 people i'm sure he has many other friends willing to +1

comments like these derail the thread and turn things into fudge-storms. It was a discussion between people that the person in question couldn't remember, that is all. Stop with the useless comments.

I never thought of it that way

@JuannabeGod You aren't a member, are you?

Only people with accepted member applications can vote on other member applications.

only members can comment on member submissions.