Steam ID:

Banned:

Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Time Active on Servers:

3 years

Reasons for Joining:

ive been playing the servers for years now and finally accepted defeat and thought i should join

Ps Do i have to have Xg in my name? i dont really want to

also for Banned what does it mean

i only put banned because i banned from one of the servers for a week because of

a voice changer (it really wasnt a voice changer just putting on a fake voice because *dont want to say why* but at the time it should have been immature voice ban)

This kid is annoying as all hell. Broke constant rules. Literally just stayed around to cause shit. When I was staff you were only grief and so help me god if I still habe membership I am -1ing this so fuckin hard.

A: iunnobprolly like 6/10

M: -1/10

This kid is annoying as all hell. Broke constant rules. Literally just stayed around to cause fudge. When I was staff you were only grief and so help me gosh if I still habe membership I am -1ing this so frickin hard.

A: iunnobprolly like 6/10

M: -1/10

at the time i had no idea what i was doing but ive played the servers for years now so i know my way around instead of going onto blu team and not using a mic and somehow getting away with it

at the time i had no idea what i was doing but ive played the servers for years now so i know my way around instead of going onto blu team and not using a mic and somehow getting away with it

First impressions are everything. Ive never seen you be a proper member of this community. Thus my vouch doesn't change.

I mean don't get me wrong I'm a pretty big shitstain myself but At least my goal isn't to annoy and harass. Damn

im having a bad time remembering if you were a admin or moderator at the time

i pretty much have lost most of that knowledge i had back then but i appreciate the comment

-1 About a week ago you encouraged someone on the pkmn server to micspam. After about 10 mins I left the game, re-joined under a different name and sat in spectator for a bit. I then see you encouraging this person to micspam, saying things like ''The mod isn't here now so you can micspam'' etc. You're basically trying to get someone banned from the servers mate, which isn't very cool.

Oh, you're also annoying and toxic from time to time

A:7

M:3

-1 About a week ago you encouraged someone on the pkmn server to micspam. After about 10 mins I left the game, re-joined under a different name and sat in spectator for a bit. I then see you encouraging this person to micspam, saying things like ''The mod isn't here now so you can micspam'' etc. You're basically trying to get someone banned from the servers mate, which isn't very cool.

Oh, you're also annoying and toxic from time to time

A:7

M:3

as you said you changed your name at the time and i didnt know how to handle it because i did at the time call an admin and was waiting for some time

and i thought as soon as he saw a admin/moderator he would have stopped but kypari told me he did ask you to come so at the time i was unhelpful and a dick

but yeah i didnt know how to handle it since he kept doing it and it was annoying but i was also trying to (badly) prove a point that children under 13 shouldnt be on tf2

At least have time to put down more bad things and explain them

Alright. You've been micspamming a lot, you are generally annoying on the forums and servers, however, this is my personal opinion and you tell people to break rules.

Alright. You've been micspamming a lot, you are generally annoying on the forums and servers, however, this is my personal opinion and you tell people to break rules.

last mic spam was around summer 2014

Fine why do you main transgender ninja?

Sheik and pocket Ice Climbers <:

But seriously, if you guys accepted me because you think I'm a better person than I was before, then you should reconsider -1'ing for something like micspam. Just my 2¢